combined degree minimum eco & business credit points (1 Viewer)

fush

HSC
whats the deal with the minimum number of credit points u have to do from the different faculties? are they heaps strict?

apperently in my degree i have to do 144 engo credit points and 96 from the eco & business faculty....

But if i Do a doulbe major in finance for example,im still left with heeeaps for credit points to use up in commerce subjects.. Is there any way of doin a couple of engineering subjects instead?

Theres a couple fo senior civil engo subjects that id be interested in doin and are kinda business related ( project management and planniing), is this possible?

aditya

HSC
yeh yeh u can do extra for engineering, but i think ur mistaken about ur finance double major thing.... u should be abel to add upu to 96 cp... just choose another major, like eocnomics or something.... thats still interesting and very relevant to engineering (managemnet science is another name for econometrics for eg) - but yeh I was doing the double and they do allow u to do extra units for enginereing, but not for commerce...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)