colour stimulates brain (1 Viewer)

stressed monkie

im a random
just a hint for the 04 student i found out, the best way to remember the ifferent topics is when ur writing ur study notes write each topic n a different colour not only cause colour stinulates ur brain waves but then u can also refer back to it and the colour will help u remember

^^^ hmmm i agree, with the colour helping you remember. Our ancient teacher would always come to class and do something fun halfway through the lesson, and we would remember the work based on that something fun ( if that makes sense)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I found that the banging of one's head on the desk out of frustration also stimulates the brain

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
I found that the banging of one's head on the desk out of frustration also stimulates the brain
i've found a much less painful but equally effective technique is to swear continously at my mounting pile of notes

cyanide

and for those of you who are auditory, play music that's at the same rate of your heartbeat. apparently this is soothing. all of that "water" music is useless then really...

which is funny when you think about it, cos babies have heartbeates at around 180 beats per minute, which is like, heavy rock and techno. and oddly enough, my brother would only sleep if i played loud rock music to him when he was little...

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Scalding water poured into the ear also burns brain cells but why would anyone be stupid enough to do that?
Head banging wins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)