colour stimulates brain (1 Viewer)

stressed monkie

im a random
just a hint for the 04 student i found out, the best way to remember the ifferent topics is when ur writing ur study notes write each topic n a different colour not only cause colour stinulates ur brain waves but then u can also refer back to it and the colour will help u remember

Kuya

Originally posted by ToO LaZy ^*
when you take a break...relax somewhere where there is greenery...it relaxes and soothes your eyes
i found that out from my sisters morning glory notebook. it was on the inside cover and it had a panel of green to stare at... lol

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
sure does....though not when you've covered the whole page in diff colour highlighters and the other side is barely readable!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by stressed monkie
just a hint for the 04 student i found out, the best way to remember the ifferent topics is when ur writing ur study notes write each topic n a different colour not only cause colour stinulates ur brain waves but then u can also refer back to it and the colour will help u remember
well i didn't know that as such, but i can say i did that withough knowing the results and yes, i did remember information by the colour. just as i remember it by the position on the page and the font.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by blue_lemonade
apparently....black pen on yellow paper helps memory too...:)

studying helps information retention and memory too :rolleyes: ....:p

Ziff

HSC
N/A
The LESS you use a highlighter and the better you target what you need to remember or keypoints the more likely you are to remember it.

LESS is MORE.

I hate people who cover their sheets in highlighter and I laugh at them because I get better marks :p

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
i remember i coloured everything when i revised for maths and i got like 40/100. good thing it was prelim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)