Cologne/Perfume (1 Viewer)

HSC
Yeah there are fake perfumes on eBay... just don't buy from sellers who have zillions of bottles of everything.

I never see the point of strawberrynet because i have relatives in HK and it works out to be cheaper if they just mail them to me.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
my sharona said:
I never see the point of strawberrynet because i have relatives in HK and it works out to be cheaper if they just mail them to me.
Lucky you:)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
I pay with my St George Visa card, if your 18+ apply for a visa card,its handy for purchasing things over the internet and making bookings etc.
visa card is a normal credit card isn't it? What are the costs involved etc..

And does anyone know anything about these multi access cards that i am seeing/hearing of?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:

And does anyone know anything about these multi access cards that i am seeing/hearing of?
you're a student so you should be able to pick up a card that waivers the annual fee which = no cost at all

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
*~Dazed~* said:

The stgeorge visa card is a multiaccess card, when your a student you get it for free,it debits your own money from your account.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
my sharona said:
Try Island by Kors?
Be Delicious is pretty nice if you're into the fruity smell.

I have Lumiere but i don't like it. Actually, i haven't even opened it, but for some reason i don't think i'll like it. I'm a materialistic freak who cares about what the bottle looks like.
hahaha yeah the bottle isn't very eye catching but i like the smell.. it's not for everyone but- most of my friends detest it.

and i think im just going to go running around smelling perfume next time i'm near myer/djs and then try and get the best deal I can on it.

fantasia

HSC
that strawberrynet website looks pretty good. i might order some stuff soon.

how do they provide free shipping? i mean it'd be expensive to ship internationally wouldnt it?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
fantasia said:
that strawberrynet website looks pretty good. i might order some stuff soon.

how do they provide free shipping? i mean it'd be expensive to ship internationally wouldnt it?
Yep its free and they deliver it to your door by courier,if no one is home they leave a slip and you collect it from the post office.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
steph@nie said:
and i think im just going to go running around smelling perfume next time i'm near myer/djs and then try and get the best deal I can on it.
haha a shopping trip isn't complete for me until i go into myer and go on a smelling spree. I always end up smelling the same ones over and over and fall in love with them and every few months i try to find a new 'discovery'.

OZGIRL86 said:
The stgeorge visa card is a multiaccess card, when your a student you get it for free,it debits your own money from your account.
sounds good. So it works like a credit card in terms of where/how you can use it but it only uses your money like a keycard? Hmmm...

Do you know if other banks have it? Because i have 2 accounts with commonwealth and i dont particularly want to open a new one...

tamsey bamsey

and now we celebrate
HSC
Ladies...
Ralph Lauren - Cool
Hugo - Intense

Gentlemen...
Calvin Klien - Crave
oh and joop and adidas...its what my boyfriend wears...it smells great!

HSC
A lot of people i know have the Multi Access card, it's good because you can't spend money that you don't have. Commonwealth doesn't have it though :(. Dunno about other banks.

Strawberrynet is really good, i'm pretty sure shipping is free, although they don't always have everything, and they're often sold out of popular things (i remember Juicy Tubes were sold out for like 3 months straight at one stage). Also, some of the packaging is a bit different because all their stuff is from Hong Kong.

Which perfume family do you guys like the best?
They say there are 4 types: floral, oriental, woody, fresh.
I can't pick, i think most of my perfumes are a mix between two of them.

Last edited:

Lainee

HSC
my sharona said:
There's also citrus as well. :) I tend to like light floral scents that aren't too *sweet* if that makes sense. I can't stand sitting next to someone who smells like a loaf of raisin bread or vanilla pods! It just makes me nose all tickely. :p

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
my sharona said:
A lot of people i know have the Multi Access card, it's good because you can't spend money that you don't have. Commonwealth doesn't have it though :(. Dunno about other banks.

Strawberrynet is really good, i'm pretty sure shipping is free, although they don't always have everything, and they're often sold out of popular things (i remember Juicy Tubes were sold out for like 3 months straight at one stage). Also, some of the packaging is a bit different because all their stuff is from Hong Kong.

Thats right it's good as you can only spend what you have it your account.
Yep shipping is free, they deliver by courier right to your door.
For perfumes I love floral and fresh perfumes, I also like citrus as long as it dosn't smell too citrusy:) Though I'm always willing to try a new fragrance.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I'm now [finally] the proud owner of Britney Spears-Curious. Next purchase, Britney Spears- Fantasy.

(and no, I'm not a Britney fan, but the scents are hot!)

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Lainee said:
There's also citrus as well. :) I tend to like light floral scents that aren't too *sweet* if that makes sense. I can't stand sitting next to someone who smells like a loaf of raisin bread or vanilla pods! It just makes me nose all tickely. :p
LOL!!!
i wear different stuff...
nainai? i think thats how u spell it :p
and um the infamous "beautiful" perfume :) thats nice
and my favourite is lilly prune~cotton musk (funny title i know!)

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I need to buy a new summer fragrance. Now, I don't know what to choose because I like everything!

So, do any ladies out there have any particular summer frangrance they like on guys? I'm looking at around $120 max.

Demandred

HSC
Different fragrances smell differently on different people. Asking your gf or at least a female friend/relative to comment.

Nearly all major designer houses have summer editions of their best sellers. Try www.basenotes.net - probably the best place to check out the impressions people had from certain fragrances.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Thanks!

I had a look at the site and I got a cologne named 'Reaction' by Kenneth Cole. It's really nice!

7th Sign

HSC
Atm I am only spending small money on my cologne..

I only have diesel green 100ml
and some other cheap lynx africa shit lol
+ various other cologne...

When I get some more money I will deffiantly buy more :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)