Cologne/Perfume (1 Viewer)

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
My favourites:

Calvin Klein B
Ferrari Red (I can't believe they're discontinuing it!)

stfu noob

HSC
For Guys:

Davidoff Echo
Lacoste Red

For Girls:

Flowers by Kenzo
Davidoff Coolwater (although it IS overrated)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I just got Britney Spears' Curious for my bday.

While I absolutely hate the silly twit, her perfume smells AWESOME! and the bottle it comes in with the special squishy thingy (dont know wat its called!) is so beautiful!

YSL has such beautiful perfumes

intrik8

Rickman's Cod Piece
HSC
*Gucci Eau de Parlum II - It smells sweet and spicy.. =P <333 it
*Echo for women - Davidoff - the one that I usualy wear...
*Hugo - Hugo Boss for Women

My favourite male's cologn would beeEee...
*Romance Silver - Ralph Lauren
*Boss - Hugo Boss (my partner's scent)
*Polo Blue - Ralph Lauren
WOOO.. *licks lips*

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
i want a new summer-y scent.

i have sensi by armani, lumiere by rochas, and dolly girl by anna sui but i've worn the last two for ages and the sensi is a bit too strong for me.

HSC
steph@nie said:
i want a new summer-y scent.

i have sensi by armani, lumiere by rochas, and dolly girl by anna sui but i've worn the last two for ages and the sensi is a bit too strong for me.
Try Island by Kors?
Be Delicious is pretty nice if you're into the fruity smell.

I have Lumiere but i don't like it. Actually, i haven't even opened it, but for some reason i don't think i'll like it. I'm a materialistic freak who cares about what the bottle looks like.

Stray

my beauty exceeds all!
HSC
OMG! has anyone tried the new J-Lo perfume?! Live? OMG it's so fragrance and fresh! kinda fruity in a good way and kinda strong. i love it!

Demandred

HSC
I could understand having a few different scents to go with different shades of clothing or occassion, but 6+ :O. Why not just a signiture scent?

Lainee

HSC
Demandred said:
I could understand having a few different scents to go with different shades of clothing or occassion, but 6+ :O. Why not just a signiture scent?
When I'm rich/famous enough to have someone name a scent after me, I'd stay with one signiture scent. :) Until then, having one scent is like wearing one outfit day-in day-out. I always buy the smallest bottle possible so I can afford to buy lots of different ones. And plus... I love having many beautiful bottles sitting on my dresser. :p

Tell me these don't make your heart strings flutter.

Demandred

HSC
Lainee said:
When I'm rich/famous enough to have someone name a scent after me, I'd stay with one signiture scent. :) Until then, having one scent is like wearing one outfit day-in day-out. I always buy the smallest bottle possible so I can afford to buy lots of different ones. And plus... I love having many beautiful bottles sitting on my dresser. :p

Tell me these don't make your heart strings flutter.
Ok, a few scent, for instance:

Green/Citris/light for summer/spring or bright coloured clothes.
Woody/dark for winter/autumn or dull coloured clothes.

HSC
Demandred said:
For the same reason most girls own more than 6 sets of clothing.

I mean, you could own one 'signature' outfit and wear it to death and change when there was a wedding/funeral/etc (i think some guys do this :p), but its much more fun to have variety.

Lainee said:
I always buy the smallest bottle possible so I can afford to buy lots of different ones.
In the end buying little bottles works out being so much more expensive. I mean... an average 30mL bottle is about $80, while an average 100mL bottle is about '$120.

If you buy on eBay a 100mL bottle ends up being about $70 including postage.

I buy 1-2 bottles per year, but because i buy 80mL-125mL, they last for ages and i'm building quite a collection.

Last edited:

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Im really paranoid about buying perfume over ebay. What if its a fake? Is there any way to guarantee you are getting the real thing?
And also, do you buy them predominantly from australian sellers or is it usually cheaper from overseas?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
*~Dazed~* said:
Im really paranoid about buying perfume over ebay. What if its a fake? Is there any way to guarantee you are getting the real thing?
And also, do you buy them predominantly from australian sellers or is it usually cheaper from overseas?
Yeah I don't really like buying perfume from ebay either,also be careful of those big perfume sales which sell the top brands at chemists,they claim to be genuine and not fake, though a while back I purchased a large bottle of a popular perfume from the chemist and the fragrance wore off very quickly, and the original usually lasts for a long time.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Lainee said:
Just placed an order on www.strawberrynet.com for Lovely by SJP, I love how subtle and ladylike it is. :)
This site is great, I've purchased perfume/cosmetics from there a number of times and couldn't be happier with the products and fast service:)

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i got an aftershave in egypt wen i was there
its called ramsses and is like a thickish oil in a small bottle
it smells so unique, i like it

Lainee

HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
Easy: Never buy perfume on ebay! ...unless you like the bottle but not the perfume - then I would suggest ebay is the best way to go! *confessions of a perfume bottle addict* :p

It's really difficult to authenticate cosmetics and perfumes because the packaging is really easy to copy, and all they need to do is buy the real stuff and dilute it so the 'topnotes' of the perfume are still there but it fades on your skin in about 10 minutes.

Try www.strawberrynet.com. The shipping is awesome and free, everything is a bit cheaper than what it would be otherwise. I just got my Lancome Juicy Tubes at my door this morning (at 6am though... >.<) and just ordered them Friday arvo!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
That sight seems pretty good. What payment methods do they accept? Because i dont have a credit card and my parents are getting the shits that i keep borrowing theirs for internet purchases- that's why i now only buy stuff off ebay if the person has direct deposit.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
*~Dazed~* said:
That sight seems pretty good. What payment methods do they accept? Because i dont have a credit card and my parents are getting the shits that i keep borrowing theirs for internet purchases- that's why i now only buy stuff off ebay if the person has direct deposit.
I pay with my St George Visa card, if your 18+ apply for a visa card,its handy for purchasing things over the internet and making bookings etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)