Cologne/Perfume (1 Viewer)

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Armani said:
As in to test cologne? You try out cologne on the sample cardboard available. To try it on skin you apply it to your wrist.
To actually put cologne on your apply it to your neck from a spray distance of about 5 centimetres from the skin. By doing so it allows the particles to absorb into the skin for longer staying power. DO NOT OVER APPLY. One, two sprays to each side of the neck is fine. Even if you do not smell the scent others will.

It's a great time to be buying cologne for men as the Father's Day sales mean lots of bargains with gift packs. Make sure you bring over $100.
Thanks =)

Say, $100+ for 1 bottle? How big are they? o_O

Guess imma find out tomorrow.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
With the sales they are just under $100 for a 50ml bottle with some gift packs on offer. Depending on how much you use and how frequently it could last you half a year to forever. Since I wear it on an almost daily basis it'll last me about a year which is well worth it.

HSC
without a doubt, the best fragrances are:

For girls:

-- 'Paris Hilton'

-- 'Curious' by Britney Spears

-- 'Ralph'

For guys:

-- 'Paris Hilton' for Men

-- 'Hugo Boss: In Motion' [the original one... dont be tempted by the green or blue ones... it has to be the silver one]

** to thosewho are thinking im stupid for choosing the paris hitlon fragrances... when i heard she was creating them i laughed so hard it hurt... but then i smelt them... and they are REALLY really good. **

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
transcendent said:
With the sales they are just under $100 for a 50ml bottle with some gift packs on offer. Depending on how much you use and how frequently it could last you half a year to forever. Since I wear it on an almost daily basis it'll last me about a year which is well worth it.
Yea went Myers looked around for abit and ended buying a 50 mL Acqua de Gio, was like in a gift package with aftershave/shampoo for $92 =D

And then I found CK Crave, and god it was on sale for only $40 so I bought that too.

Tho I reaaaally wanted Davidoff Echo (or Cool Water) and this Bvlgari (sp?) Aqva smelt pretty neat too.

Time to save up more $$ T_T

hYperTrOphY

HSC
D_A said:
Yea went Myers looked around for abit and ended buying a 50 mL Acqua de Gio, was like in a gift package with aftershave/shampoo for $92 =D

And then I found CK Crave, and god it was on sale for only $40 so I bought that too.

Tho I reaaaally wanted Davidoff Echo (or Cool Water) and this Bvlgari (sp?) Aqva smelt pretty neat too.

Time to save up more $$ T_T
I was at the shops today and seen some CK Crave and Acqua de Gio half price. I was surprised - the Giorgio Armani one smelt awful! Maybe I was smelling too many because so many people think it smells great..
CK Crave smelt good, I'll prob buy some next week.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
i love clinque happy to be! and ralph cool for women

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
at work we just got in a new ltd edition Jean Paul Gaultier classique. its a tropical one with the bottle painted with fish & stuff. its great, $99 less 20% discount. i'm gonna buy it. i wanted the rock star edition (gold madonna-esque outside) but it was $170. just a little too much for my bank account :(

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Well, the ones I have:

Diesel green !!! (awsome)
Addidas team spirit (couple of bottles - 100ml each)
and 3mL Lacost (that one's pretty cool)

babydoll~*

HSC
kimmeh said:
what your favourite perfume / fragrence?

girls:
clinique happy (i love it so much :D:D i'll never get sick of it)
ralph - the blue one
--> i think davidoff cool water is overrated now.. and i have 2 bottles of it.. (unwanted Xmas pressie.. i can feel the bottle hitting the sides of the box)
guys:
davidoff - echo
nautica - latitude longitude
aqua di gio
gucci rush

hmm i swear guys ones are so much better :)
you 've said nearly all the ones i love, except thesewomen
- gucci envy
- Dior me
- ralph cool
- coco mada
moiselle
- burberry weekend
- clinique happy to be

men
- issey miyake
- ck one and ck be
- clinque happy for men

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
DNKY - be delicious

(the female one)

smells yummy ^____^ bottle looks like an apple ...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
At the moment Im rotating between':
Paris Hilton
Curious (Britney Spears)
Ralph
Joop
Chanel 5
Paris (not Paris Hilton, the YSL Paris)
Opium
Youth Dew
Beautiful
Cool Water
Tocade (Rochas)

Some of those are pretty 'mature' I guess you could say, like you don't see/smell a lot of girls my age wearing YSL Paris, Youth Dew, Opium, Beautiful or Tocade but Ive had a thing for french perfume since I was young so yeah, call me granny if you like, I don't care! hehe *secretly cries*

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Ms 12 said:
At the moment Im rotating between':
Paris Hilton
Curious (Britney Spears)
Ralph
Joop
Chanel 5
Paris (not Paris Hilton, the YSL Paris)
Opium
Youth Dew
Beautiful
Cool Water
Tocade (Rochas)

Some of those are pretty 'mature' I guess you could say, like you don't see/smell a lot of girls my age wearing YSL Paris, Youth Dew, Opium, Beautiful or Tocade but Ive had a thing for french perfume since I was young so yeah, call me granny if you like, I don't care! hehe *secretly cries*
I <3 YSL paris:)
I have YSL Paris roses enchantees springtime 2005 ltd edition, I love it, i also loves paris roses de bois though that was 2004 ltd edition but still have some left,also the normal paris eau de parfum is nice:) I'm also a fan of chanel no 5, i love that too.

HSC
Luke_D said:
I just got some Yves Saint Laurent 'Jazz' fragrance. It smells SO good. Very masculine lol.
Ooh i love that scent!

I bought Lolita Lempicka recently, and i've got my eye on the new Amor Amor.

Smells divine!

shortie_689

HSC
my sharona said:
Ooh i love that scent!

I bought Lolita Lempicka recently, and i've got my eye on the new Amor Amor.

Smells divine!
Amor Amor isnt new its been around for just over a year its just not publicly known I have it an it is by fair my favourite it is so summery I just love it Im about to run out I use mine so often... I also bought D&G Light Blue the other day... An I totally want that DKNY be delicious one

HSC
shortie_689 said:
Amor Amor isnt new its been around for just over a year its just not publicly known I have it an it is by fair my favourite it is so summery I just love it Im about to run out I use mine so often... I also bought D&G Light Blue the other day... An I totally want that DKNY be delicious one
I was referring to the new limited edition Amor Amor.
I know how long Amor Amor has been around for, i've had it for over a year.

The new one is in a yellow/orange/pink bottle.

DKNY Be Delicious smells really good, but the scent doesn't hold like DKNY original does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)