Cologne for 18th gift? (1 Viewer)

HSC
My good male friend is turning 18 soon. All of my mates are getting him funny presents/alcohol. I'm thinking about getting him cologne but don't know if this is an appropriate gift for an 18th b'day? He doesn't wear cologne, so can anyone suggest some good ones he might like?

Skeeter

Banned
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
My good male friend is turning 18 soon. All of my mates are getting him funny presents/alcohol. I'm thinking about getting him cologne but don't know if this is an appropriate gift for an 18th b'day? He doesn't wear cologne, so can anyone suggest some good ones he might like?
Yeah. Go for DIESEL Masculine For men. It's white and comes in a mini milk carton. Smells great and it's pretty cheap.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
cologne/perfume is a really difficult and quite personal present to buy for someone if you have no idea what they like. If you can, maybe try and get an idea from somewhere? Similarities to his chosen deoderant or something? It's just heaps easier to walk into a good department store and say "hi my friend loves this can you suggest a match" rather than buying for a first timer.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
get something sweet smelling rather than musky, musky is for old men.

two ones i have that everyone seems to like, are cheap and good for first timers

diesel
paris hilton [for men...duh]

if you took him with you it would make it a lot easier.... also if you were his girlfriend [ iam guessing not] you can use your own preferences and he wont mind.

quik.

HSC
To be honest whenever I've gotten cologne and stuff I've wished I hadn't. Not saying some people wouldn't think it was great, but yeah.

maccasjunkie

HSC
I think if he's turning 18, somehing humerous would be a good idea...
we framed and autographed a g-string for our mate n he loved it, it was his favourite lol
Go for somethin good like that
u only turn 18 once

CieL

HSC
You can save cologne for another age.
Besides, it's such a typical boring gift.

Just.Snaz

HSC
What about a silver bracelet engraved (with a nickname maybe)? Dunno, jewellery's cool sometimes.. but depending on the relation, person, etc..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)