• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

College Questions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shes_jinxed

HSC
mathock said:
i think the worst thing you can do when considering colleges is ask college kids about other colleges... i know its a reflex of mine being at wesley to bag pauls boys whenever i get the chance, and vice versa... the rivalries between the colleges wont help you decide at all, it'll just make your decision harder... on the other hand, if you were to talk to kids about their own college and guage their responses, you might be able to work out where you fit in... every college has a different character, and you wont fit in to some as well as others (one of my mates should DEFINITELY have gone to pauls)... i wouldn't worry bout it too much, you will have a great time wherever you are...

especially wesley :)

yes i figured that out early on when i asked a friend of mine at drews about Johns - he totally ripped into them blasting me with various abuse about choppers lol and was appalled that i was applying

but ive spoken to johns ppl and the interview was great they were very nice am very happy with my choice and cant wait till next year yay - bring on Oweek

i think college will be great where ever you go as long as your the type of person who is up for that type of thing and gets ito it

cya

walrusbear

HSC
shes_jinxed said:
yes i figured that out early on when i asked a friend of mine at drews about Johns - he totally ripped into them blasting me with various abuse about choppers lol and was appalled that i was applying

but ive spoken to johns ppl and the interview was great they were very nice am very happy with my choice and cant wait till next year yay - bring on Oweek

i think college will be great where ever you go as long as your the type of person who is up for that type of thing and gets ito it

cya
awesome!
i'm sure you'll love it at johns next year
my senior yr will make a lot better than this years ;)

shes_jinxed

HSC
walrusbear said:
awesome!
i'm sure you'll love it at johns next year
my senior yr will make a lot better than this years ;)
really yay - it took like two days to sink that im going and now im so excited (minus the fact that stuvac starts next week)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Hey guys,

Please discuss all college related questions in this thread from now on - it makes it much easier to have one, central thread for all college things, instead of 3 or 4 seperate ones.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)