collared shirts (1 Viewer)

deano059

HSC
does anyone know of a store that sells collared business shirts long sleeve that are light green..as in a fairly strong light green not the ones that are quite pale.

similar to basically looking at a light green pencil

thanks

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
business shirts, go yd. roger david and tarocash, but i hate tarocash, they push to sell stuff SO HARD. =/ Hmm you can also try your typical department stores.

wanton-wonton

HSC
tez0r said:
business shirts, go yd. roger david and tarocash, but i hate tarocash, they push to sell stuff SO HARD. =/ Hmm you can also try your typical department stores.
As you already said, you should never buy business shirts from Tarocash. Fuck, their shirts crinkle so easily!

Anyway, for business shirts, you're better off getting them from MYER even though they're bit expensive.

I'm not too sure about stores like YD or Roger David, they all seem pretty similar to Tarocash, i.e. pretty shit stuff.

bobness said:
you don't wanna look like an old, boring businessman type guy would you?
Yes you would. Why would you dress in those gayass flowery/fancy shirts from Tarocash? Some of their simple designs aren't bad, but the shirts are shit.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
its not too bad to pay a lil more for business shirts since they last. unless your planning on getting a bit of meat or losing some, go for the more expensive one

wanton-wonton

HSC
bobness said:
lol i don't see flowery designs in tarocash but i don't frequent it often so *shrugs*

but then you're probably referring to the pink/light hues of shirts or something. in which case thats called metrosexual mate

hahaha DFO .. that'd be .. innovative
No it isn't, it's just called poof-design.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)