• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ColesMyer - Job Application Update (1 Viewer)

daniandrow

HSC
We refer to your application for a position with Coles Myer Limited.

When a suitable vacancy becomes available we will process your application further. However in the meantime we encourage you to review our web site regularly and confirm your interest in any specific positions that may be of interest to you. Alternatively, set up a “job mail” alert on our web site, and you will be advised immediately your chosen position is advertised.

It is also important to remember that if any of your personal details or referee information changes, you should update your application form. This will assist us to match you with available positions. So please log into the Coles Myer Careers Home page and follow the prompts to your application and change the details.

If you are no longer interested in being considered for a position with us please return to the Coles Myer Career website, http://www.careers.colesmyer.com and withdraw your application.

Yours sincerely

Coles Myer Recruitment

- is this just a nice way of saying you suck and you have no chance?????

Roguedeth

HSC
probably but it's just saying that you have to wait till they give you a job.

p.r.i.n.c.e.s.s

mademoiselleN
HSC
It's not a negative response. It's just that they are very slow to go through all the applications and expecting you to be patient.

They would get back to you as soon as there's a vacant position that suits you and then u'll have to go for an interview with the manager of that store. Usually, they get back to you quicker if you're in a region where they need ppl, and happen to apply at the right time.

I got a call from them around 10 days after that email telling me which store needed casuals and arranged the interview. Well, that was quite some time back now.

It really varies, some ppl waited up to 3months before hearing from them again if there aren't any immediate vacancies in stores/areas you put in your preference list. So be patient!!

good luck.

HSC
I'd say it's no.

I went to the group interview, and they called me an offered me a job, but not in the department that i wanted to work in.

They offered me ladies shoes or young women's clothing, which would get way too hectic and i was hoping for something that involved less work (e.g. books)

One month later i got the same email as above, i think its their way of putting us on hold.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it's hold, it's not no. it's that you've got through but they don't know where to put you because they don't have any vacancies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)