coles myer ONLINE assessment (1 Viewer)

wallid

HSC
is this thing hard??

what kind of questions do they ask etc..

thanks in advance!!

T

Testpilot

My friend has this theory that they only employ dumbasses so that they don't have to promote them and there they can keep costs down. The test is like an IQ test + Myers Briggs test. So if your dumb your won't go well etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackDragon

HSC
politik said:
You need an IQ of above 180 to pass. So, best find someone to do it for you.
lol i hope your joking.:confused:
i did it, i got 97%. yeah its basically like an IQ test. puzzle questions, words, shapes, patterns that type of thing. you shouldn't do too badly, even if you don't think you are very smart. if you are a good student you should do well.

synthesized

HSC
N/A
i got ~68% (on the IQ style test) and they still hired me......

also i am pretty sure you are ranked only against your own age group.

Last edited:

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
its fucking bullshit. i didnt this test 2 yewars ago & the reject me & every time i re apply online they still fucking reject me

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Testpilot said:
My friend has this theory that they only employ dumbasses so that they don't have to promote them and there they can keep costs down. The test is like an IQ test + Myers Briggs test. So if your dumb you won't go well etc.
Is that the case ?

My results happened to lie on the lowest third of the bar and I was unsuccessful ... Thank you Lenard's (or should I say my boss), for your lenient selection :D ... Now I can enjoy practical work and some cash ...

T

Testpilot

Well acording to the results we both beat 95% of all aplicants and neither of us made it to the group interview. His theory is based on that.

Borbor

HSC
I beat 95% of the sample of people but got rejected anyway, thought my safety work test was blurry

Excalibur_

Not an Executive Member
HSC
If you got an email that you've made it into the "talent pool", then you just have to wait until a suitable vacancy opens for you (they email you if one appears in a store near you).

You should get that email if you placed in the 98th percentile. I got 94th and made it into that.

lanyon

HSC
I was placed in the 97th percentile
The group interview was a joke, its just there so they can see how you present yourself and communicate.
I've got a interview with the local myers down here:)

oh and before you actually do the online test they give you practice questions so ull be fine.

Last edited:

iwannarock

HSC
that online test is a joke.

i got in the top 97%

and also my availability was all 7 days........all hours............day time night time fill whatever.

still got a email saying no.

BlackDragon

HSC
iwannarock said:

i got in the top 97%

and also my availability was all 7 days........all hours............day time night time fill whatever.

just because you did well in the test that doesn't mean that you were right for them... and it also doesn't mean that there weren't people better than you doing the test that got in instead of you..it also doesn't mean that they have very many positions available. if any.

so your 97% doesn't necessarily mean anything. and the test is not a joke.

burkeyyy

HSC
iwannarock said:

i got in the top 97%

wow, I had no idea so many people were getting rejected despite getting such a good mark... You should have at least been put on a waiting list or something?

Don't stress about the online test though - it's pretty basic.

iwannarock

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahah that thing was the lamest IQ test I've EVER done.

and for your next question..........what comes next in the pattern

<, ^, >,

?

nah i wasnt too pissed off actually...........i could never get a job at coles or woolies anyway since i look like a pirate.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Anyone here already work for coles myer? I had my one-on-one store interview and I passed that, and the guy said I had to do another online assessment, but they'll pay me for it. 6 hours of pay or something. Anyway, what can I expect from that? And will it really take 6 hours?

Excalibur_

Not an Executive Member
HSC
kate_is_me said:
Anyone here already work for coles myer? I had my one-on-one store interview and I passed that, and the guy said I had to do another online assessment, but they'll pay me for it. 6 hours of pay or something. Anyway, what can I expect from that? And will it really take 6 hours?
From what I know about CML...you're employed. That's your induction, your online induction.

I've heard of people doing it in 2 hours. I've also heard of a lot longer than that. Nonetheless, you're paid 6 hours...supposedly.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Ah okay. So, anyone know how long it usually takes for them to send the induction email? The manager only called me yesterday. Should I wait 2-3 days before calling them if I don't get it?

Scanorama

HSC
It took them 3-4 days to send me the induction link, then it took me 4-5 hours to get it done. BUT they didn't pay me, I was a Christmas casual with Kunt Mart.

Last edited:

sandersen

si seulement...
HSC
Vampire said:
yeh the test is a joke...
Totally agree - I just did it

onetest online report said:
As Figure 1 shows, your score on the test exceeded 98% of the sample of people working in a similar industry
Sorry what? I didn't answer quite a few of the questions (about 8/50) and assuming the rest of them were right (which they almost certainly weren't) that's still pretty ridiculous

An example question:

(I couldn't answer it...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)