Coles Myer Group Interviews (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
try applying for other Myer stores. becuase blacktown supermarket is expanding . and they are also opening coles etc.. also try parratta stores.

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
is the online test to get a group interview still available or did they ditch that? if it is can someone pls provide the link, i can't find it :(

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
timyates_87 said:
is the online test to get a group interview still available or did they ditch that? if it is can someone pls provide the link, i can't find it :(
i think u have to get accepted a job offer, and then they send u a link to yuor account

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yeah you would receive the link in an email.......

and damn i didnt know they had openings at blacktown. my interview was just for in general.. and i didnt put blacktown down as a preference location, though its near me =/

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Annegelic said:
yeah you would receive the link in an email.......

and damn i didnt know they had openings at blacktown. my interview was just for in general.. and i didnt put blacktown down as a preference location, though its near me =/
thats a shame, from what i hear they are opening the largest shopping center in the southern hemisphere in blacktown, but i was just eaves-dropping on some old people talking about it so i dotn know how good the source is. what i am getting to is , lots and lots of new stores will be available and a few MYers stores included/

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hey just came from the interview. pff its only like 40 minutes long , lonts of people, everyone seems cool. so easy. I got the job in the palm of my hand. 2 weeks wait for a reply what the hell, hurry up i got my work clothes on already

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
don't be so cocky about it, you'll be lucky if it's that easy for you

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
don't be so cocky about it, you'll be lucky if it's that easy for you
i am not cokky , but seriosuly it wasnt hard, it was more fun. ok i have no idea if i get the job. i am not shore why anyone would find the interview hard, unless you dont like tlaking.

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
right now is the best time to go for colesmyer jobs. our group coles lady said that since this is the first lot of hiring since christmas casuals were filled up, there are hardly any people on her database and plenty of new jobs that need filling.:)

Danoz The Great

HSC
Yeh, Loads of people leave for Uni too.

If there's anybody out there wanted a job at Target port macq, then APPLY NOW because about 20 people have just left target to go to uni, and most won't come back in their holidays either.

sladehk

le random
HSC
i reckon you can easily make more moeny by tutoring yr 7+'s. You can charge like 20+ definitely up to like 50 if you're really good

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
sladehk said:
i reckon you can easily make more moeny by tutoring yr 7+'s. You can charge like 20+ definitely up to like 50 if you're really good

this is Coles Myer job thread, not make money of dumb year 7

Danoz The Great

HSC
sladehk said:
as if. year 7's easy. therefore people'd only pay $20 MAX.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
SashatheMan - just warning you because even if you pass the interview, it doesn't stop you from having months of waiting for a store interview, chasing up on whether you passed, asking for shifts, asking to be put on the roster and all the rest of the hassels.

if not you're lucky and good for you, it should be cruisy

Collin

HSC
N/A
I agree people, now is the best time. People at my Officeworks are leaving in droves for uni reasons.

sladehk said:
You'd have to be exceptionally good to get paid $50 for an hour of tuition. Generally the only people who would actually pay that ridiculous amount for private tuition are year 11/12 students. Average charge is around $15-$30.

SashatheMan said:
hey just came from the interview. pff its only like 40 minutes long , lonts of people, everyone seems cool. so easy. I got the job in the palm of my hand. 2 weeks wait for a reply what the hell, hurry up i got my work clothes on already
Your over-confidence comes off as arrogance.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Komaticom said:
iambored already told him something along those lines.
and i was glad to have someone who agreed with me

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
iambored already told him something along those lines.
Yeah, I knew that. Doesn't mean I couldn't assert my similar opinion though.

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
timyates_87 said:
They email you a request to take the online test. After you've completed that, then u can be offered to go to a group interview. :)

In my interview there was two middle aged women hogging all the time and ideas. All the younger people struggled to even get a word in. :vcross:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)