• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Coldplay announce Australian Tour (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
No band in the world has the right to charge $120 for tickets. Not even Iron Maiden.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
withoutaface said:
No band in the world has the right to charge $120 for tickets. Not even Iron Maiden.
:uhhuh: Unless their support acts were Zeppelin and Queen. And it went all day. And I was drunk.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I reckon Zeppelin could charge $300 minimum and they'd still sell out Telstra Stadium and the grass as well. So could Queen.

But since they both have dead members......well I suppose Bonzos son could play the drums if they re-united...

nwatts

HSC
I was really hoping they'd play at the Hordern like they did in 2003 - it's such a good venue. $120 is too much. I'd prefer to go down to Melbourne for a weekend than pay that.

persephone

HSC
Who is buying them online and who's lining up for them?? I'm still undecided about whether I should go or not....

alayenay

HSC
Bookie said:
I reckon Zeppelin could charge $300 minimum and they'd still sell out Telstra Stadium and the grass as well. So could Queen.

But since they both have dead members......well I suppose Bonzos son could play the drums if they re-united...
I would sell ALL MY WORLDLY POSSESSIONS TO SEE LED ZEPPELIN LIVE HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Anyone who thinks Coldplay are better than Led Zeppelin is just an idiot, and should keep it to themselves unless of course their aim is self humiliation.

I think Coldplay are pretty lame but I might go because I used to adore them in year 10 and their music is boring yet likeable. I have wasted $120 on less.

HSC
Yeah I just got tickets for the Tuesday show after spending half an hour trying to get some for the first show

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
coldplay bore me. i can only ever listen to their music whilst sad. i wouldnt pay $120 to see them live.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I really can't see the point in buying standing tickets for Coldplay.

alayenay

HSC
Coldplay are pretty lame. They have potential (Parachutes was a good starting point) but they are complete and utter sellouts. They could make good music but they clearly are only interested in selling records. No respect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)