Coffs Harbour 2007 (1 Viewer)

cmckie

HSC
I would...but I already live there!
It would be lots of fun for u guys tho! :p

Jemily

HSC
lol you going to be staying there over the 'schoolies' week?

oblivious.

HSC
yesss im going!
its gonna be so mad, i hear they got some awesome beach parties n stuff.
n theres a couple of clubs, should be good.
cant wait
xxx

oblivious.

HSC
hey when is everyone going to Coffs?
me n some freinds are going from the 23rd Nov - 2nd Dec.
:) and were's everyone staying?
xxx

Jemily

HSC
Yeah we havn't booked but thinking of going around that time. Is that when the majority of people head up there?
Also where are you going to be staying and do you know if there are any nightclubs there?
Hopefully will cya there!!

oblivious.

HSC
yea thats when the majority of people go up there.
umm yea theres a few nightclubs an nice beaches.
we'r staying at Pacific Bay resort and Park Beach.
yea hopefully see you there. should be heaps awesome, i cant wait =]
xxx

Jemily

HSC
5 of us are staying at Park Beach for 7 nights around the end of Nov and start of Dec.
Should be wicked XD

loveskeet

HSC
why coffs harbour? theres nothing good about it, i bet you guys will ge bored! its your choice but i think you should all go to goldie for schoolies :)

Emmaa07

HSC
Hey are there any really nice houses or apartments in coffs harbour available in week2 and decently cheap?
that would b great.
thanks
emmaa x

ashanc

HSC
me n a mate r gonne b in coffs on the 23rd and on the 2nd, we in byron in between. its cos there are no plane tix for the actual days, so we flyin to coffs n drivin to byron wit a couple others. cant wait!!

Jemily

HSC
Yeah the accomadation is pretty cheap if you just google Coffs Harbour accomadation there are masses of links

choxot

HSC
a group of about 20 of us are thinking of going to coffs. 23rd to the 2nd people rekon? hopefully see you there. we are looking at staying at korora, i'm a little worried that it might be to far away (ie intoxicated walking distance) from where all the beach parties and what not'll be, any ideas?

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
SAVE YOUR MONEY COFFS IS SHIT (It's all suburban and quiet)
GO GOLD COAST!!!!!!!!!

enfaded

HSC
N/A
Jemily said:
5 of us are staying at Park Beach for 7 nights around the end of Nov and start of Dec.
Should be wicked XD
OMG Same here , From the 25th to the 2nd of Dec at park beach .

See you up there , look for the emo guy haha.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Coffs is fairly close to me. Would be a fairly good place to go if there are beach parites etc.

And Bonville is a great golf course, so beer-a-hole golf with my golfing friends would be amazing:p

Lozza446

HSC
We're trying to find places to stay for a group of about 9 girls for the 25th november-2nd december in coffs harbour but it seems most places are either sold out or dont accept schoolies people. Anyone know any good spots?:confused:

nellybel

wow.
HSC
hey, for the people staying at park beach resort, i just rang the place and they said they strictly do not take schoolies..so how are you all going to get in? like we're scared that if we book it and say we aren't schoolies and they find out we actually are they will throw us out lol..get back to me please!

hayles4

HSC
Lozza446 said:
We're trying to find places to stay for a group of about 9 girls for the 25th november-2nd december in coffs harbour but it seems most places are either sold out or dont accept schoolies people. Anyone know any good spots?:confused:
hey we are staying at nautilus beachfront villas try there our room is a 3 bedroom villa and can sleep 9

kingmatt

HSC
N/A
nellybel said:
hey, for the people staying at park beach resort, i just rang the place and they said they strictly do not take schoolies..so how are you all going to get in? like we're scared that if we book it and say we aren't schoolies and they find out we actually are they will throw us out lol..get back to me please!
I'm going to park beach from 25th to 2nd they didnt say anything about not taking schoolies when we first booked .We only found out when we called again to check about our deposit.I dont think they will be able to prove you are schoolies so just lie about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)