coffs 08 anyone? (1 Viewer)

BlueGiraffe

HSC
Hey! My friends are going to Coffs. 14 of us are staying some apartments for a week... it's seriously going to be awesome, you don't need heaps of people - just a few good ones. I'm so up for that beach party thing. But yeah I didn't know Coffs was really a schoolies destination... I'm going up to byron for a week and a bit after aswell... ridiculously excited about the whole thing

SuziQ

HSC
all right so despite what i said about coffs earlier, which i still stand by, while your all here, you should listen and request on chy on friday night.
my buddy kieran and i do the request fest on fridays from 6 - 9, and pretty sure well put on songs for all the schoolies to have a good time. so yeah. just dropping that line.

SuziQ

HSC
uwshm8 said:
coffs 21-30th i think.... 12 mates ... $9.50 a night.. should be good hahahah contact us if u want a good time aye ;)
bloody oath thats cheap, where are you staying?

uwshm8

uwshm8
HSC
hey suziq, yeh because we have so many mates it just works out at 9.50 a night.. pretty sweet i reckon. we are just renting a holiday house.. 300m to the beach and like 200m to the shopping centre ;)

Sandchairs

Shoopin Da Woop
HSC
localfag here.

to the anuka people... nice choice its pretty close to everything and the resort staff seem pretty tolerant/weve had 18ths there and broken heaps of stuff without getting banned

woopie people... i still stand by what i had earlier. dont do it.

sawtell people... if in doubt with the locals, simply state 2452. people will respect you. no joke.

to the $9.50 dude... are there about 20 people sharing 2 bedroom accomidation somewhere?/i know a aborigional area about 300m to the beach and 200m to a shopping center. they dont like schoolies.

rodders1

HSC
Hey,
I live in Coffs (Saph), agreeing with the fact that tormina and woopi are fine!!! NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

Also... Coffs is slightly dull, as in planto, coffss hotel and coast are the only places worth going. But our beaches are sweet as.

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
I'm going to Coffs with some freinds. Should be awesome. Going for about a week, then up to Byron for another week and a half. Can't wait for this damn HSC to be over.

Tha Wishkah

HSC
rodders1 said:
Sandchairs said:
localfag here.
SuziQ said:

Ahh localfags out in force. All attend my school.

Don't let what we have said discourage you, coffs is a pretty awesome place, great resorts and beaches.
We're only sayign shit cause we have been desensitised to it all.

Serisouly, if u surf or bodyboard, dont forget to bring it along, surf is really good here.

plexor

HSC
Coffs isn't thaaaaaat bad.

Just go to the beaches heaps, they're the best part.
Go to Bellingen and Dorrigo.

If it rains, hmm there's not much to do really. Go shopping at the Plaza. Or something lame indoors like Kegel or ten pin bowling.

Instinct77

HSC
yeah i'll be here but not 18 until the beginning of december ,can't see it having massive beach parties but when i turn 18 will be hitting up the clubs with a few mates so it should be good with the extra schoolies people floating around, what dates everyone going?

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Lol, you'll love my town.

If you're a chick, expect to be hit on at the Planto.
If you're a bloke, expect to get punched at the Hoey.

But, the beaches are pretty great, the resorts are reasonably priced and really pretty, and the locals are nice.

Also, if you're here around December, I'll be back from India and Melbourne. I'll stalk you.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
rodders1 said:
Hey,
I live in Coffs (Saph), agreeing with the fact that tormina and woopi are fine!!! NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

Also... Coffs is slightly dull, as in planto, coffss hotel and coast are the only places worth going. But our beaches are sweet as.
Also, agreed.

I work at the coast and its great fun there most nights of the week.
The Coffs is bogan, the planto is rank, and the Hoey is a bit suss if you're not local.

ondroo

*Sigh*
HSC
How bout we all make a date for a beach party eh?

Shall we say sometime in last week of Nov? When will ppl b here?

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
settle*precious said:
Ha, I've got free rent and food at a mates house in Coffs (Y) suckers.

Sonya: hope I don't hear you fapping (Y)
ahaha.
Staying with the Alex kid?
=d

hahahaha. I live in Coramba 90% of the time now that schools over. You should come get drunk with me at the local. I probably do know your Alex friend by face.

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Staying with the Alex kid?
=d

hahahaha. I live in Coramba 90% of the time now that schools over. You should come get drunk with me at the local. I probably do know your Alex friend by face.
indeed i'm staying with alex.
... coramba?

ahh, my dear I will not be 18 for schoolies :(

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
settle*precious said:
indeed i'm staying with alex.
... coramba?

ahh, my dear I will not be 18 for schoolies :(
coramba is like 15 minutes west of coffs.
quite a quaint little country town
=D

awww. The Coramba pub doesnt mind
:p

Em-ma

HSC
ondroo said:
How bout we all make a date for a beach party eh?

Shall we say sometime in last week of Nov? When will ppl b here?
Agreed. I'm with a group of 8 going from the 22nd to the 29th...just give us a time and place!

s19310

HSC
WTF are their actually any clubs up there? cos me and some mates are going up their on tha 30th of nov- 6 of dec, also how many people r going any tyme between these dates

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)