Co-op scholarship (1 Viewer)

av_ace11

I am lookin to do Bachelor of commerce/Actuarial Studies at UNSW however, i didn't until now just find out that UNSW even offered an Actuarial studies course becasue in the UAC guide it only specifies Bachelor of commerce and i didn't except to gain a marl high enough to be accepted. Yet i am now extremely keen to apply for the scholarship yet, it is too late. WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS???????? i really wish to apply and start on the scholarship now in my first year (2004).

sunny

meh.
HSC
Since the selection would have already taken place, your only other option (speaking from general knowledge of how co op works), will be to wait until more sponsors appearing during the year, at which time the co op office might open up another position in the scholarship program.

This may never happen of course.

bong

HSC
if more sponsors do appear, if i remember correctly, they give 1st preference to those who were on the shortlist, and then those who made interview stage...

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
yeah, unfortunately, i think u're too late to start in the coop program next year, but u can always apply the year after

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
but u can always apply the year after
Yeh from what I've heard 2nd year scholarships are available for engineering
so should be the same for any other course... hopefulli :confused:

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
You can always apply in future years - people do drop out. Sponsors also appear: for comp sci, there were 6 places for 2003 but a seventh place was offered too.

It's the same for all co-op, dash

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)