Clueless - Desperately need help!! (1 Viewer)

teegsb

HSC
Task: Pick THREE key scenes from Clueless and evaluate how Heckerling has represented Cher's journey.
Prepare a 3-5 minute speech in which you discuss and evaluate Heckerling's representation of Cher's journey.

Can someone please give a little advice as to how to go about this task?? :confused:
:worried:

Emmaclueless

HSC
Hey Tegan, I need help with the same question, this is Carly by the way. Hi, I've signed up in my religion class.

Emmaclueless

HSC
Oh and by the way, I'm choosing the epiphony scene, one of the opening scenes and/or the hold up scene. And maybe one of the ending scenes if that helps. It probably doesn't but if I was further into the task it would probably help more.

Season

HSC
Guys... literally this is nothing... 3-5 minutes... umm. At my school the minimum is 15 minutes

my approach to this would be to write a small essay

emma date... byadfk has been tranformed in clueless date
this transformation is successful/unsuccessful because it retains/does not retain jane austens enduring messages which transcend the text to provide lessons we can apply today
this is evident through the successful transformation/travesty of the main scenes through the following scenes
scene one, scene two scene three

p 1. brieftly describe original scene
show how it is transformed
is this effective/ is it good/ is it bad

p. 2 similarily in scene two
show how transformed
effective yes no

p.3 finally scene affirms ....three
show transformed
effective yes no

this successfully affirms that clueless is a good transformation of... whatever

conclusion, repeat the intro in different words

five paragraphs = five minutes, EASY PEASY

>> then just change it a bit so it doesn't sound like an essay

remember to include: language, character attitudes, camera angles, change of medium, social context, themes yada yada yada, there's more then enough infromation on this board to write this without even reading/viewing either text.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)