clubs (1 Viewer)

doe

HSC
N/A
are you guys thinking of joining any clubs this year? i have been a member of the gym and im pretty happy with it too. i think this year i am going to join the adventure club for rock climbing, the alpine club to go on the ski trip and the bushwalking club for those quiet afternoons.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
dont go to the assoc club, they try to con u into it, even if ur not an acst'er !!

yeah, u know who u are ! :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Im going to join the gym and get back into some semblance of fitness. The anime club as well and fuck the filo club, they didnt do shit for me :p

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
omg
sif diss assoc

me, flaming and partly flyn run assoc...all these yrs of question answering for u and this is how u pay us back. tsk tsk tsk

for ur information..assoc gets thousands of dollars of sponsorship money each yr and we still get budget deficits. we collect about $1200 form new member sign ups at o week and our annual expenses run into 10s of thousands so its not like u lose if u join.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=- said:
omg
sif diss assoc

me, flaming and partly flyn run assoc...all these yrs of question answering for u and this is how u pay us back. tsk tsk tsk

for ur information..assoc gets thousands of dollars of sponsorship money each yr and we still get budget deficits. we collect about $1200 form new member sign ups at o week and our annual expenses run into 10s of thousands so its not like u lose if u join.
me no diss, :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Grizzly said:
dont go to the assoc club, they try to con u into it, even if ur not an acst'er !!

yeah, u know who u are ! :p
join assoc, or no efs forum ;)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
LOL, r u 4 real ?

wot would one non-acst benfit from assoc ? can i join ur soccer team ? or pool comps ? go to ur ball ? :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i don't know what to join! i need a friend to force me to join something

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Grizzly said:
LOL, r u 4 real ?

wot would one non-acst benfit from assoc ? can i join ur soccer team ? or pool comps ? go to ur ball ? :p
dunno.. free bbq + drink each year, no you can't join my soccer team.. although if you know acst people who play you can join them, pool prolly?, ball yes.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
ye haw, so there i get some benefits , dam, no soccer team :(

do i get the newsletter ?
can i be in it ?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
they have a quarterly publication. you can be in it, if you write something constructive and worth publishing =p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
i don't know what to join! i need a friend to force me to join something
*forces iambored into the christian clubs*

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
AsyLum said:
*forces iambored into the christian clubs*
lol are you part of them or seeing my reaction? they do enough forcing themselves

^___^
HSC
ogm, flyin' can i join your soccer team, you know i own

i'm joing the gym, golf and maybe tennis

and maybe the chinese one..eh

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
I too, like many of you, am looking to rediscover the gym. I guess we'll see how that pans out..

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
dont goto the gym. u guys should all do jujutsu! u lift ppl instead of weights? sparring gives u cardio. and u learn a skill to defend urself! think about it.

and grizzly, if a non actuary joins assoc its a lifetime membership so each yr they can come to the free bbqs. u'd get ur 10 bux back juz from that really... u can come the our annual ball. its heavily subsidised by sponsors. tickets usually 50 bux for 3 course meal at 4 star hotel. as for soccer and bball competition again unsw u need certain amount of acst ppl on field. so u can still play. our mixed pool comp is strictly actuaries only. we have also career events. may not be so much of interest to u if ur not lookn for actuarial job....prolly juz the free food there. last yr we paid 11 bux a head to cover food for each person who came..

we do alot of stuff...alot more than most societies. im not persuading any1 to join btw if they arent actuarial students. but if ur an actuarial student u should really join.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
how much is it to join the gym? would it be cheaper for a lazy ass like myself to just pay when i decide to care about my health? (which might be once a semester.... for two minutes....)

i wanted to join netball... but i didnt...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
... said:
ogm, flyin' can i join your soccer team, you know i own
im thinking of recruiting indoor regional/state players next year. my team got knocked out by a half-region/state team last year (most of whom won't actuarial) =p

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
oh no ur kicking out sam, nathan, aniket etc?
im telling them!
then next yr its gonna b like flyn's original team without flyn. and flyn by himself team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)