Clubs that I can join!? :) (1 Viewer)

Berkles

HSC
Hey Guys!

I'm a 1st year student that transferred from Melbourne University to UNSW. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows of any good social clubs that I can join?

I'm not sure if you guys have it but at Melbourne we had clubs like Aa and ASEAN which mainly consisted of local internationals (non-internationals). Clubs like these also organised a lot of start of uni/end of exams parties and also held O-week camps which were really fun! I'm not trying to be racist or anything but I think if there was a club like that it'd be a lot easier to find other students with similar interests.

I'm also going to be studying Commerce at UNSW so are there any more Business related clubs which I can join? I know there is BSoc and they hold an O-Week camp which will be really fun (if i manage to get a spot). I hardly know anyone at UNSW since I'm coming from Melbourne and I'd like to join some clubs to meet some new people :)

Thank you guys heaps!

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
UNSW LolSoc. They have serious business every day.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Go to O-week and check out all the student societies and groups there. You will get to see so many different societies and get to join whichever one you like.

If you feel that you want to make a new society, then why not make one of your own? You can do that via ARC.

Dan895

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah there is a cricket club but it's pretty competitive, the uni games indoor cricket & outdoor cricket are much more causal though.

CaptainPrice

HSC
Yeah there is a cricket club but it's pretty competitive, the uni games indoor cricket & outdoor cricket are much more causal though.
I'm guessing (hoping) there's a soccer version of that?

Specifically the casuality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)