Clubs for High School kids (1 Viewer)

davidw89

HSC
Does anyone participate in Clubs outside of school.

If so what sport are they..could you give me some examples etc..

I know a friedn who goes NSBH and he has Frisbee outside of school on weekdays (and sometimes weekends)..but our school dont have these kinda stuff so iam curious if you guys know any.

Cheers

Legham

HSC
Me and my mates have a club thing going.. Its a drinking club. We hold meetings on friday and saturday nights.. If theres no parties on, the meeting is held at one of our houses where much alcohol is consumed and much drinking games are played.

It's a pretty exclusive club though.. You have to be one of the regular drinking buddies before you can join..

davidw89

HSC
So how is an alcohol club relaated to a sport club :confused:

lengy

HSC
Why does a club need to be sports related? :confused:

davidw89

HSC
Sport doesnt cost $$ and dont make me :bomb:...plus it's fun. I was thinking about going PCYC ^_^

TwoNiner

HSC
davidw89 said:
Sport doesnt cost $$ and dont make me :bomb:...plus it's fun. I was thinking about going PCYC ^_^
PCYCs are alright. I do weightlifting training at one.

Legham

HSC
davidw89 said:
1: Sports usually do cost money. Either a fee every game or a big fee at the start of the year, and a registration fee.
2: Alcohol doesn't make a fuse magically appear on your head, nor will it make your head explode.
3: Alcohol is pretty much the funnest thing ever. Either that or bodyboarding/surfing, but don't combine the two cause you'll drown.

Theres an idea, learn to surf these holidays! There should be a surfing school nearby for ya, if you can't handle not having some club to be a part of.. Plus it'll be your last chance pretty much before winter comes and you won't wanna go in the cold water.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)