closest uv had to celebzz? (1 Viewer)

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
Shaken hands with Arnie at his Fox Studies debut of End of Days in 1999. That was pretty sick.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Three weeks ago i met Hon. Kate Ellis and got to talk to her, shake hands with her and had photographs with her. :D
She is a Federal Labor MP and a real inspiration to young people as she became the youngest person to hold a portfolio and was the 2nd youngest person elected to parliament.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
matthew reilly :D

book signing, we talked for so much longer than we were supposed to :)
oh and i also got the signed books too
apparently he thinks that Dan Brown ripped off his ice station idea for his deception point book
havent checked the publication dates yet lol

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
If Nathan Rees is considered Celeb, I have shaken hand with him lol

efhat

HSC
i bagged morris iemma's groceries once.....he was such a fucktard, didn't even say hi or anything

maybe he'd still be in politics if he was nicer

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Music: Set up a gig for Amy Meredith at my school. Chatted after the show.

Film: Talked to, and went to Paul Mecurio's house. His daughter was friends with my sister.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
ive seen:
- peter debnam (if anyone remembers, he was the opposition leader for nsw state government ages ago, shook his hand :))
- andre rieu (got his autograph :))
- random socceroos players
- random footy players (our school is very sporty...)
- jordin sparks and the 12 finalists from australian idol last year (performed at our local shopping centre)
- miley cyrus (in LA, she was promoting something, dont remember what though...)
- the hon. louise markus (liberal rep for my area, won some random competition and got to 'speak' with her)
- ross gittins (smh eco editor, shook his hand as well :))
- brian shadwick (author of some physics books, got his autograph :))
- simon gittins (never heard of him before, but he came to our school to sell books and talk about writing creative writing pieces)

all i can think of right now...

Last edited:
HSC
ive seen:
- peter debnam (if anyone remembers, he was the opposition leader for nsw state government ages ago, shook his hand :))
- jordin sparks and the 12 finalists from australian idol last year (performed at our local shopping centre)
- miley cyrus (in LA, she was promoting something, dont remember what though...)
- the hon. louise markus (liberal rep for my area, won some random competition and got to 'speak' with her)
- simon gittins (never heard of him before, but he came to our school to sell books and tak about writing creative writing pieces)

thats a damn lot!

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
and they are all kind of terrible. andre rieu? wow. that's definitely one to show off

to your grandparents. lol!

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
^ haha, yeah, i cant forget all of the oldies lining up for his autograph, i was afraid someone would get a heart attack sooner or later...

0hNivlek

HSC
100 metres from Jay Chou at his concert. And i walked behind Fuzzy at Pitt Street Mall and apparantly my friends saw me on the show -_-!

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Three weeks ago i met Hon. Kate Ellis and got to talk to her, shake hands with her and had photographs with her. :D
She is a Federal Labor MP and a real inspiration to young people as she became the youngest person to hold a portfolio and was the 2nd youngest person elected to parliament.
holy crap

kill yourself

Uncle

Banned
HSC
John Howard went to my primary school, and lived across the street from it apparently lol. Um some NRL players, other random politicians, i cant even rememeber who else, must mean they were pretty shit
wow fuck the kings school.
richpricks with a fortune that could pay everyone's $900 stimulus package 900 times over.

- paramore
- mewithouYou
- wil anderson
- gotye
- jamie tworkowski (twloha)
- politicians
- parkway drive next week

.. thats all i can remember.
i would rather choke them than shake their hand

that is cool

If Nathan Rees is considered Celeb, I have shaken hand with him lol
LOL

i bagged morris iemma's groceries once.....he was such a fucktard, didn't even say hi or anything

maybe he'd still be in politics if he was nicer
hahahahahha

bob saget went to my school
no wonder why you are the forum's madcunt king.

ive seen:
- simon gittins (never heard of him before, but he came to our school to sell books and talk about writing creative writing pieces)

excellent, except i never heard of most of them lol

100 metres from Jay Chou at his concert. And i walked behind Fuzzy at Pitt Street Mall and apparantly my friends saw me on the show -_-!
front row seats for $400

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
OMFG you went to his concert?!
and experienced:

awesomeness.

mooo

HSC
^ nice pics :)
i was somewhere at the back lol, to cheapo to afford $488 seats :(

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Good Charlotte! well.. half.

The twins, Joel and Benji Madden.

Joel smiled at me! was the closest haha.

then there's Twitter, the closest thing to actually talking to them.

I spoke to the SA Premier, Mike Rann. I think that's what he is but yeah it was him, he's a Liverpool fan!!!!! hoorayyy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)