• Not sure-I need more info

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it doesn't

• who really cares

• Total voters
HSC
either he has done work in the field that will be interesting to read or he is a fucking sped who got his PHD 40 years ago and wasnt even very good at it then and is probably a flat earther too

pman

Banned
HSC
ok i misinterpred

A Public Lecture by Dr Barry Smit, Professor of Geography, Canada
Research Chair in Global Environmental Change, University of Guelph,
Canada

but i reread spme of his work...i misinterpreted...he thinks we can't combat it...not that it doesn't exist...he was hard to understand at the lecture...cos the microphone wasn't working...i apologise for misinterpreting

pman

Banned
HSC
hey..at least i admited it instead of posting blindly like some would do.....and the prob was...he did actually "climate change is rubbish" as i walked in the door...i missed the "what we are doing about" that went before it

HSC
Uni Grad
Imma roll with not sure atm, there are plenty of scientists and researchers that believe it does exist, and also a lot that are skeptical/unsure.

Thinking about it though it's hard to believe that all 6-7 billion of us and our cars and manufacturing and other shit isn't going to make an impact on the planet.

HSC
no you are just a fucking dumb cunt

you came on here telling us you listened to a lecture by a climate scientist, when really you walked in half way and misheard him saying "climate change is rubbish". you then took this as gospel without researching any of the mans work, which is mainly involved with adaptation due to climate change. He has done work for the IPCC.

He supports the IPCC consensus on climate change

who here "posts blindly" what the fuck does that even mean

pman

Banned
HSC
now he'll just bury this thread like it never happened rather than educate himself on it

woo
actually, I'm no longer saying it def doesn't exist...i've changed to fence sitter, scientists are divided and there's not enough evidence either way and by posting blindly, i meant with blind hatred

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
actually, I'm no longer saying it def doesn't exist...i've changed to fence sitter, scientists are divided and there's not enough evidence either way and by posting blindly, i meant with blind hatred
And by divided you actually mean "the majority believe it is true but I'm gonna go with the tiny minority of random kooks and/or stubborn denialists"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)