• No it doesn't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • who really cares

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
although i dont know, most proofs could be said to be theories as maybe we just havent encountered conditions where they are not true
something
yeah they still rely on axioms

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
there is no scientific consensus on the heliocentricity of the solar system because some muslims dont believe the mass media lies etc

pman

Banned
HSC
Interesting that you guys believe in global warming, also interesting that today i merely mentioned the phrase and someone had a rant about how its media spin.....he'd been to the same public lecture that prompted me to post this thread where the lecturer ranted about how it was a joke for an hour...I shall now bow out of this thread, I have my conclusion...thank you very much

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Interesting that you guys believe in global warming, also interesting that today i merely mentioned the phrase and someone had a rant about how its media spin.....he'd been to the same public lecture that prompted me to post this thread where the lecturer ranted about how it was a joke for an hour...I shall now bow out of this thread, I have my conclusion...thank you very much
finally,

i can't stand anymore of your stupid posts with no basis except 'i herd ppl sai diz' and 'c lvls da same if ice meltz'

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
People who are smarter and more rational believe something that is backed up by evidence while your views are based on conspiracy theory?
Okay, thanks.

pman

Banned
HSC
People who are smarter and more rational believe something that is backed up by evidence while your views are based on conspiracy theory?
Okay, thanks.
thats why the bloody professor thinks its a load of crap

HSC
A lecturer's "rant", or a series of observations by the majority of environmental scientists.

Which to believe?

I'd go for the rant too.

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
phd in climate change
i am interested to see what a climate change science who denies climate change his reasoning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)