Click for boobies (1 Viewer)

zacattack69

Premium Member
HSC
(.y.)

Hey my names Zac and i am currently undergoing the HSC. Because all my teachers have no idea on what there talking about i was wondering if anyone in here can help me.

1) Does D.T HSC include Yr 11 work? (I was told it was)

2) I was told 60% of total HSC is the MDP and the rest 40% was the actual Exam. So just curious as where the school assessments come into it? i was told they don't count but they either pull your HSC up or down.

Little help would be nice as i can't seem to get any from my sped teachers

jirwin

HSC
(.y.)

Hey my names Zac and i am currently undergoing the HSC. Because all my teachers have no idea on what there talking about i was wondering if anyone in here can help me.

1) Does D.T HSC include Yr 11 work? (I was told it was)

2) I was told 60% of total HSC is the MDP and the rest 40% was the actual Exam. So just curious as where the school assessments come into it? i was told they don't count but they either pull your HSC up or down.

Little help would be nice as i can't seem to get any from my sped teachers
1) Pretty much it does. We had one text book for the 2 years and all of it was on the syllabus as far as I remember. Stuff we did in projects in year 11 we needed to do for the major so I guess the answer would be yes.

2) That's correct. D&T is the same as every other course. You have school assessments (Internals which may be projects and/or exams such as the trials/half yearies) and then you have the HSC (externals). For this subject the externals are spilt (60% for your MDP and 40% for the exam) whereas for a subject such as Maths the externals would be 100% exams.

Does that make sense?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)