cleopatra!!! (1 Viewer)

cint

HSC
ello everyone - just wondering if someone could tell me if they know of any scripts that are appropriated from william shakespears antony and cleopatra
spaaaaaanku :)

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
oh i thought u were talking about the cleopatra pokie machine

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
are u looking for segments out of the play?
anything specific??
i studied it for english and 4unit eng last year so i might be able to think of something for u

cint

HSC
really? thats mad! ummm just any dramatic monologues made by cleopatra

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
there are only a couple of good dramatic monologs that Cleopatra says thorughout the play. Some of them are not monologs as such - there is like one line of text from another character - but i guess you could edit that line out as it doesn't relaly do much to alter the text or anything. i dont think there is actually a scene with cleo on stage on her own - she ususally has another character with her who says one or two lines

with some editing these two would be quiet good

when anthony dies - she talks about his fine roman qualities - the horror of his death etc - done properly it woudl be a veyr moving speech - act iv, scene xiii,

There is the obvious one when she is taking her own life - talking about the anguish that her and anthony have been through etc. Its Act v scene 3, lines 280 to about 320

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)