claw1001 (1 Viewer)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
You beat me to it Rafy, I'm absolutely delighted and pretty sure its not a prank as its also on the blackboard. It's not that I procrastinated that much, it's just that it's absolutely agonizing for me to keep cutting these words and it's a bonus that I get a weekend to do that.

Having said that, isn't Tuesday part of the non-teaching week?

hysteria

HSC
^yeah that's what i thought too...but i guess we'll have to rock up to hand it in...

i wish i had've received this notice earlier, maybe then i would've actually went to my MKTG tutorial - luckily its the first time...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
FOR THOSE STILL CONFUSED

The ENTIRE assigment is due Tuesday before 5pm. Yes, the uni will be open. We are not on holidays. Yes, hand it in the same place.

ALL REMAINING INSTRUCTIONS APPLY.

GC

_JoHNnY_

Supreme Member
HSC
hi

im kinda doin my part b now (ive gone through it etc, just gona formally write it out) i was wandering do we answer the question individually i.e discuss elements in regards to barry and then discuss them for rickard under diff headings... OR do we put them together under the same element headings

thanx..
(if u dont understand wat ive written let me know lol)

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
how u guys coping with the word limit. ive done 1200 and i duno if ill get penalised. its not possibly for me to decrease it anymore! im guessing there is a 10% -/ + thingy. even witht hat im 100 words over fuck!!!!

SSaint

shoconomics
HSC
^I was told that they would not read a word after the 1000th, so i don't think the 10% each way applies here, so 1200 would be excessive.

I now realise that i didn't consider writing in my response, we didnt need to consider it, but our lecture notes say that we still have to state that writing is not relevant. will i be penalised for not doing this?/did you guys say anything about writing?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
My tutor said she would allow 10% each way. (i.e absolute max of 1100). Probally depends on the tutor as they are marking it.

I ended up at 1167 words.

SSaint: Hmmm not sure, but i for one did not mention the writing requirement. The sample responses from last year didnt address writing either.

SSaint

shoconomics
HSC
Yeah, I went by those sample responses too, thanks, thats good news. I ended with exactly 1000 words, cutting it down, lol 'succinct', i put quotes and stuff in the footer to go around the word limit a little.

Last edited:

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
I ended up with 1014 words, I wonder if I'll be penalised with this (?mistake?)?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
oh joy, our next claw assignment is due in 3 weeks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)