Class sizes (1 Viewer)

charm13

lol, there are TWO people in my class. we started with a total of 8 and over the term and a bit we slowly dwindled down to 2. pretty sad huh...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
this is encompassed in the "extension dropouts thread" but anyway, we have 5 it think....23 is a huuuuuge class!..i would HATE to have 23. do u like it?

Mike iE

HSC
we have 4, its great we get alot of help and we can reschedule classes easily

Aussiechick

HSC
wow there are some big classes around! I have 8 or 9 in my class, it's the biggest of the extension classes I think. English Ext has 3, Maths Ext 2 has 4 I think. oh Ext 1 Maths might have more than 9.. I'm not sure

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
We have 6 students and Im the only guy. The only problem was when we started talking about feminist history. I did not feel safe. Its pretty cool though, as if a guy manages to beat 5 other girls, we have bragging rights for ages. Unfortunately I cant see it happening though. Theres to many smart girls.

Anesque

five, but it's rare that all five turn up to class - kind of odd we only had that many when there are eighty people doing maths extention 1 and fourty five doing english extention 1.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
I have about 40 people in my class
it's a board of studies requirement that there can be a maximum of 24 or 25 students in any one senior class, so how is that possible?

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
it's a board of studies requirement that there can be a maximum of 24 or 25 students in any one senior class, so how is that possible?
we do have 3 teachers though. Maybe the requirement is 24 students per teacher

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
we do have 3 teachers though. Maybe the requirement is 24 students per teacher

yeah that's what I meant. :)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babeishnes
How many people does everyone have in their extension classes???? Our Class has 23. Is this a big class
im in year 11 and we have 3 history classes of like 25. so if 1 in 3 ppl do extenison next year we will have 25. i wonder how many ppl will actually do it though?

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Craig
We have 6 students and Im the only guy. The only problem was when we started talking about feminist history. I did not feel safe. Its pretty cool though, as if a guy manages to beat 5 other girls, we have bragging rights for ages. Unfortunately I cant see it happening though. Theres to many smart girls.
lol thats sorta funny

and in reply to the other things about estension classes. im in year 11 and for eng. e and maths e we have about 22 they say its the biggest extenision calss eva for our skool compared to other classes ( 10, 13, )

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*

and in reply to the other things about estension classes. im in year 11 and for eng. e and maths e we have about 22 they say its the biggest extenision calss eva for our skool compared to other classes ( 10, 13, )
thats like my maths ext. class the biggest class theres been in the last ten years was 7, but at the start of yr 11 we had 24 ppl and 2 on a waiting list, and even now 1/2 way thru yr 12, we still have 15 ppl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)