Class size? (1 Viewer)

redom

HSC
Hey all, our class of 3 just had our ext 2 half yearly, and now the other two guys want to drop back down to 3u. Im just curious what it means for me, to have a one person class, how it affects the moderating of my marks and so on. Theres already a preety convenient benefit of resheduling my timetable to make use of my current frees, but am i better of having a rank of 1/3 with a preety big gap of ~20-25%....or just 1/1?

thanks!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
If you're the only one in the class, it just means that your HSC exam mark, no matter what, wil be your HSC assessment mark, so that your HSC mark will be the same as your HSC exam mark. Basically, your mark in extension 2 maths all depends on you.

redom

HSC
hmm that sounds good...but i hope i dont loose motivation because theres no competition!....happens in business a little bit!!

Mattamz

HSC
im in the same boat, the other two ppl dropped outin the first few weeks

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
Im the only one aswell, and i have been getting around 70% for my assessments and tests. So i guess im going alright. Just wondering, if i got around 70 in the HSC, roughly, what band would i be looking at?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)