Class of 2007: Roll Call (1 Viewer)

Which option are you doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

candybink

HSC
Our teacher is teaching quanta to quarks, but only me and one other person in the class are doing the option. My mates who do software design want to do the age of silicon because they think it will be easier, and my other mates who want to be doctors etc want to do medical physics, because that's what they're into. I'll stick with what's being taught, plus i got told quanta to quarks will be easier for me since i do chem (no idea if thats true or not)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Astrphysics. OBAFGKM.

ianc said:
Everybody - DO MEDICAL PHYSICS!!!!!!

It's the easiest, the shortest and the HSC questions are always straightforward. :):)

The option topic is worth 25 marks - Medical physics is 25 easy marks. No one is going to care which option you did - they are all worth 25 marks and so why put yourself through unecessary stress trying to learn one of the hard options?

In our class, we couldn't agree so everybody did their own option. Most people did astrophysics - which is much longer and requires a lot more study because there are more things they can ask you.

I was ranked second, and in the trial got 23/25 while the guy who was ranked first in the class and did astro only got 18/25. Let the numbers do the talking!

I hope I have convinced some of you to do medical physics - you wont regret it :):):)
Our cheapass school doesn't have the resources to do so.

pboy_

HSC
OUr school duznt get to choose, were doing astrophysics. Cudnt be happier :)

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
I think we're doing Med for sure :mad1:

I hear that it's just all memorising!! >.< Far out. Astro is far more interesting. Who cares if the questions would be "unpredictable", astronomy is much better than...fiddling around with CROs and imaging and...:sleep:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
airie said:
I think we're doing Med for sure :mad1:

I hear that it's just all memorising!! >.< Far out. Astro is far more interesting. Who cares if the questions would be "unpredictable", astronomy is much better than...fiddling around with CROs and imaging and...:sleep:
Our cheapass bogan agricultral lacks necessary resources to study Medical Physics (and Forensic Chemistry in Chemistry) so that's why Astrophysics FTW.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Unless she was pointing to the fact that she's had her half yearly and got back the paper already, I can't see anything scary about it :p

In the same boat here Locky Jr. I hate half yearlies in March and getting them back in March too :mad1:

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Astrophysics for us.

My teacher is like "This is a democracy, and in a democracy it's one man, one vote. Since I am the only man standing in this classroom, I vote for Astrophysics. The end."

:D

Alfred_rulz

Very Important Person
HSC
Quanta to Quarks is mine. It naturally flows on from the core modules.

HSC
basketcase89 said:
Astrophysics for us.

My teacher is like "This is a democracy, and in a democracy it's one man, one vote. Since I am the only man standing in this classroom, I vote for Astrophysics. The end."

:D

ahahahaha. so true :rofl:

our class gets to vote between astrophysics and quanta to quarks. no idea what to vote for. astro looks more interesting, but i have all my bro's stuff from quanta to quarks. any opinions?

Bel_T

HSC
Medical ^^ Not that we get a choice though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)