Class of 2006. Gather Ye. (1 Viewer)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
M@tt said:
heya this is my first time on this part... i do art but havent even decided what to do yet=(... im running behind big time but its a bit hard when your art teacher wont help u. so i was woundering if there is any ideas out there?? please
Matt ...ARGH!
Uhhh...well what are you doing so far? :S?

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
joe1016 said:
yeah but im thinking that your school is sunna have a little buit of an advantage..............performing farts that you are lol
That we are! That we are!
Performing tarts more like it.... performin emos too.
Uber big emo populus needs to be erradicated.
Anyway, come to our art show thingy in the first week of September, and u can see our major works on display :)

joe1016

HSC
uber emos! i guess thats what you get for a performing arts school. we have a minority of emo's at our school, although i have decided that emo is just the new punk. and its funny because that means all those punks out there, that hate emos, actually are emos.

anyways off the topic a little bit, that would be cool to come and see all ur yr 12 works, we do the same thing in our school later in the year, im not sure when but u should come and see ours as well. we have our yr 12 art night, and we also do Music/Art/Drama (MAD) nights too.

i think i work with someone on ur yr11 debating team, tim. dunno if u know him.

what is ur work on again???

chocoholicnella

HSC
M@tt said:
heya this is my first time on this part... i do art but havent even decided what to do yet=(... im running behind big time but its a bit hard when your art teacher wont help u. so i was woundering if there is any ideas out there?? please
what are your favourite things... what medium are you good at can u paint draw photos stuff like that
what messge could u convey what themes do u wish to address
what artist inspire you what techniques do you like of these artist that you can use in ur work. keep asking yourself these question documenting all answers in your VAPD and an idea should come up

have you had a dream that you wish to do art on loko through magazines

good luck hope it was useful

Crescent Moon

HSC
Hello everyone, my name is Winston and this is my 2nd post:

My BOW is a form of tribute through the use of medium of installation, it involves with nature and i'll be using man-made and natural art element objects in my BOW. My BOW is inspired by Andy Goldsworthy (environmental and contemporary artist)

sounds kinda boring, eh?

Favourite artists: Andy Goldsworthy, Maurizio Cattelan, Leonardo Da Vinci and Picaso

adamantium

HSC
hey hey everyOne =]
I duno if many people are doing this but I'm doing calligraphy for my major...btw does anyone actually noe tha actual due date for our body of work? We haf 2 classes doing VA and my teacher says that the major work is due in the first wk of september but tha other teacher says its due on tha last monday of August or sumfing. does anyone noe tha actual due date? thx ^^

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
I have to have mine in a week before. As in the proofs cuz mines photography.
I'm actually gonnahave it printed that week and then bound and stuff. Fuck I have too much to do (ext 2 MW, trials)

bye

bellerowling

HSC
i'm starting to stress now, we were told we should all be handing it in on friday 25august. but i feel that my paintings are only semi done, and we have to hand in our work as an assessment task on the 7th of august and thats also when my schools trials start.

does anybody else feel that their diary work is lacking because of all the time spent on your BOW's?

aznangel1314

HSC
yup, im feeling that stress. but thankfully, the hsc examiners don't mark the VAPDs
they only refer to it when:
-they have doubts on the effort you put into the BOW-eg. you work doesn't reflect the amount of effort you're supposed to do so they look in the VAPDs to see the case of it
-they don't really catch the meaning/cncept of your artwork or can't relate anything thats in the BOW to your concept.

-----
I'm doing a film concept of tears. still not quite sure what im trying to do. its still a learning experience on human behaviour
eg. yea... everyone is different but are connected with tears- crying
weird but i think this is wat i've done so far
: expressing that no matter where in the world you may be, every second there is a point where someone is upset, teary or bawling their eyes out
: no matter wat race or level of authority, when it comes to tears, you are no different from everyone else (based on feeling) e.g a emperor-> tears -> his feeling= im just a human being levelled with everyone else
: the commotion within our minds like a cycle from sadness-> confusion -> anger and frustration (of which nothing seems clear anymore
: the aspect of time (for some or for many) time feels like it has slowed down (or vice versa) or even stopped when they are in such situation
: exploration of types of feelings when they are in such situatione.g one of the quote im using of how i feel is (a bit poetic:p) " like a dewdrop, trapped in the middle of an autumn leaf" -implication of isolation, distachment etc etc

ok i will stop boring you all now. ciao

lisas18

HSC
M@tt said:

Happy birthday kid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)