Class of '07:Your reactions to 2006 HSC Results. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Why don't you guys say that it's a big possibility with the whole class of 07? ;) :p

N

noir.

airie said:
Why don't you guys say that it's a big possibility with the whole class of 07? ;) :p
I did say it in my post above, but I see that not many people are agreeing!

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
I did say it in my post above, but I see that not many people are agreeing!
lol XD

(You know that I do :p)

Anyway, I'm getting uneasy now that the protective layer to HSC aka class of 06 is gone. That means we're next! ... See, that explains why I'm not exactly happy that the 06 results are out. <.< I know it's a crap reason but. :p

N

noir.

airie said:
lol XD

(You know that I do :p)

Anyway, I'm getting uneasy now that the protective layer to HSC aka class of 06 is gone. That means we're next! ... See, that explains why I'm not exactly happy that the 06 results are out. <.< I know it's a crap reason but. :p
Haha.
Can't wait till this time next year where it'll all be over for the 07ers and the 08ers get *that* feeling. Hee.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
The class of '06 at my school did a lot better than last year! (Then again out of like 100+ candidates 2 students got our school's 7 band sixes lol.) Overall the results of this year's HSC have been very impressive.
I'm pretty confident '07 will do even better next year - at my school anyway.

Sofstar

HSC
I've been seeing and hearing alot of 90+ marks.
I hope i can get there next year, but for now i'm very unmotivated and im trying to avoid all school related things. The 06ers at our school didnt do AS well as the 05ers. Maybe there's a pattern and 07ers will do well. *fingers crossed*

aquarian_jen

HSC
N/A
My school did really well this year, we had two 100's and a lot of people in the top 10. I don't think my grade will do as well. My sister got her raw marks and wasn't too happy about them, she only had two band 6's and a 42 in Eng Ext, but then she got her UAI and got 96.2 so she was ecstatic. So yeah, it's made me realise that scaling reeeaaallly does help. And i'm happy because now i have a mark to beat :D

Chocolat

HSC
I think this year's cohort did really well :D. So many people achieved marks above 90...that's an outstanding effort! Class of '06, you've done amazingly well and worked very hard, so take now some time to enjoy life and all the best for your future careers whatever they may be...I know you'll succeed in them! :D

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I've no clue as to how my school went this year, we were pretty crap last year though I don't think it might have passed on.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Hah, my school didn't even make it into the top 200, that's how poor they are academically. But it'll change...hopefully...
Yeah I was pretty amazed of how many people got into the 90s UAI, and especially those who said that they wished they tried more to get into the HIGH 90s! Because some said that they didn't know how easy it was to get into the 90s...Congratz

pinknails500

HSC
Yeah i didnt get the daily telegraph but i wish i did, im not sure how well my school performed but i doubt they did as good as 2005 caz they were a really smart year
ANYWAYZZZZZZZZZZZ

N

noir.

There were a few people who did very well at my school. In PDHPE, we were 9.4% above state average. All the teachers were so proud and all, but for most other subjects, nothing was brilliant. My Society & Culture teacher was surprised to see 4 girls receive band 6's [for Society] - she wasn't expecting it. Nothing was really expected from this grade. They were way too lazy.

jaaaaay

HSC
reactions to 06??

haha so damn proud of our school ^^;;;
hornsby girls...

its really improving... hope our year can keep it up... =]

p.s. wow... im new to this forum,
but im lovin it already, everyone's so helpful!

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
jaaaaay said:
reactions to 06??

haha so damn proud of our school ^^;;;
hornsby girls...

its really improving... hope our year can keep it up... =]

p.s. wow... im new to this forum,
but im lovin it already, everyone's so helpful!
No we're all pretty insulting and wish the worst for you :p

You should especially avoid that soulsearcher dude. Biggest spammer ever ;)

Having said that you must be korean so i shall welcome you warmly :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)