Class of 02-Regrets? (1 Viewer)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Now that we are all a semester into UNI-does anyone regret their choice of UNI course? Anyone thinking of dropping out, or transferring?

I am pretty happy, but it is all a lot harder that I expected. I've decided to throw in the towel if I fail 3 subjects or more this semester, which at the moment does not seem all that unlikely. :( It will be a shame if it comes to that though...aside from the expense, the ridiculous amount of stress over exams and the workload, I am loving UNI!

bex

HSC
I was thinking of transferring from comm radio to PR because i feel like the course im doing is a bit airy fairy. But then i decided that im having too much fun and the people are too good.. So i stayed!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Pfft, as if ur gonna fail 3 subjects!

For me, its not so much regret, but recognising more interests, and wanting to pursue those interests...but I'm liking most things so far

kini mini

HSC
I don't have any regrets. I love law, and commerce is killing me, but at the same time I'm willing to accept that I have to do it to keep my options open for the other careers I'm interested in :).

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
No regrets from me either. And I am glad that I didn't get the Co-op scolarship in BIT 'cause I would of hated that course ...

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
i swear im going to fail atleast 2 courses hmm... damn math and phys!!!! uni wasnt supposed to be this hard!

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i was set to change courses half way through semester, but now i think i'm going to stick with it.......just hope i dont regret it when i graduate and have no job prospects

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeah i must've wanted to drop out about 10 times this semester, mostly cos i was a whinging bitch and could'nt hack the workload.

but yeah, same wit bex- i'm having too much fun and the people are 'too good' ;)

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
Pfft, as if ur gonna fail 3 subjects!

It's really not that unlikely! (I do 9 subjects by the way...not like a lot of luky chumps who only have 4 or 5). I'm am pretty certain I've failed at least one subject, and there are 4 others that I'm not real sure about...I'll probably fail 2 I reckon.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by johnson
woah that's weird butterfly wings, what course do u do?
Speech pathology. I was surprised to realise other courses didn't tend to have so many subjects. How many do other health/medicine/science-y people have?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
Speech pathology. I was surprised to realise other courses didn't tend to have so many subjects. How many do other health/medicine/science-y people have?
Science-y people at UNSW have 4 courses, so do health I believe ...

bex

HSC
being a com is the biggest bludge lol... at CSU, we do 13hrs (4 subjects) a week. All our subjects are interpretative which means a lot of bullshitting goes on!

kaseita

quite happy myself, with what I'm doing. and glad I didn't get into law - I doubt I would've enjoyed it.

as for dropping out....depends on how long I can hack the pressure for...and whether I can figure out how to be a workaholic before the hammer hits :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)