class enrollments will be open today! omg! (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i was up to page 5 of reading this thread and had to come to the last page to see the punchline - that's so crap!!! :mad: letting estudent go down all the time and not coming up with a better solution is just plain stupid.
not being able to get in today is worse than for exam results, because missing the classes you want :chainsaw:

*jellz* said:
Error. You have been timed out. Please log in again in two days when all the classes you wanted are full.

*picks up screen, hurls it at the cupboard. Laughs manically as it shatters into a million tiny fragments*
*jellz* said:
i'm having visions of myself sitting here trying to enrol in my classes again and again and swearing at the timeout screen, with my grandchildren cheering me on.
haha

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
just woke up from my nap

did they actually "do" anything, or are the 'expected delays' their excuse for not bothering to fix the problem? :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
They decided to equate the trans-fluxomiser and switch it with the choronial transfuser, thereby negating the fluxomiser and initiating the protocol for the imperium sensotometer.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
AsyLum said:
They decided to equate the trans-fluxomiser and switch it with the choronial transfuser, thereby negating the fluxomiser and initiating the protocol for the imperium sensotometer.
rofl :confused:

i woken up like 3-4 today just to tried to log on
i should of just slept the whole time :(

HSC
N/A
is anyone else beginning to feel physically sick as a result of being up so early, typing and retyping and retyping and retyping? Or maybe it's because I really need more sleep :

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
:O isnt that a cocktail for a nuclear reaction? pfft. no-wonder the network is not working. The campus has been blown up.

HSC
N/A
Just called my singing teacher to cancel for today :( dammit estudent, you had better be worth it!

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
;___; i have to go out soon
and by the time im back i dunno if i will my classes :(!!

*hopeful*

HSC
glitterfairy said:
is anyone else beginning to feel physically sick as a result of being up so early, typing and retyping and retyping and retyping? Or maybe it's because I really need more sleep :

yes me too!! and staring at the isketch board isnt making me feel better

im goin shoppin i think, check back in a while

die estudent :burn:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Suck it up ladies, you haven't been awake since 1am and severely lacking sleep and sanity.

HSC
N/A
I'm really hungry. and my brother has already eaten the ENTIRE leftover pizza. Dammit!

has anyone successfully registered for all their classes yet?

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Suck it up ladies, you haven't been awake since 1am and severely lacking sleep and sanity.
But we're girls! Whinging is an art form! :p

Take a nap mike, I don't think it's going to get better anytime soon :) I'll sms you when it's working again?

EDIT: Actually that is a damn good idea. I vote we pm each other our mobile numbers, and have one person on "sentry duty", and when it opens again whoever's on shift sms's everyone!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
glitterfairy said:
But we're girls! Whinging is an art form! :p

Take a nap mike, I don't think it's going to get better anytime soon :) I'll sms you when it's working again?

EDIT: Actually that is a damn good idea. I vote we pm each other our mobile numbers, and have one person on "sentry duty", and when it opens again whoever's on shift sms's everyone!
ahaha that's a very good idea

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
glitterfairy

im feeling weird now as a result - like my stomach is missing and my head is about to go pop

my trakpad is being pounded
*refresh fresh fresh*

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
lol glitterfairy
i agree great idea
damnit, i gotta head off
good luck with getting your classes guys!

HSC
N/A
feel free to pm me your numbers guys!

Ben, Jamie and myself are on the team so far! :D

HSC
N/A
Hey guys -

A friend of mine's sister works at the uni and apparently the whole uni system has more or less totally crashed. :/ I don't suppose anyone has connections to the IT staff so we can find out more specific details?

Am otherwise hoping to get a buzz when it goes back up... damn this isn't cool.

*hopeful*

HSC
im guessing it'll be afternoon/evening by the time its fixed

maybe i should go shopping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)