Clashes (1 Viewer)

Timmay

HSC
what can i do if i have a lecture that is auto allocated clashing with a lecture for a different subject that has a lecture where there is only one timeslot to pick from? do i have to unenroll for a subject and re-enroll in another or what? or can i ring SAU and can they sort something out?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Well if you can't choose other times then u'd just have to unenrol from one of the subjects.

tomekz

HSC
Timmay said:
what can i do if i have a lecture that is auto allocated clashing with a lecture for a different subject that has a lecture where there is only one timeslot to pick from? do i have to unenroll for a subject and re-enroll in another or what? or can i ring SAU and can they sort something out?

Is it in spring or in autumn........ I have a clash like that in spring, rang up the UPO (i think it is) and they said to stay enrolled and it might be fixed..... Oh and both are pretty much important....

Timmay

HSC
yeah ive had 2 mess around with it a bit but i got a timetable that works now, the only problem is that i had to get rid of intro to civil engineering which is "planned" for this semester and replace is with statics, ive got my program sorted so that i can do intro to civil at the start of next year without being stuck not having done it as a prereq for other subjects, the only problem is my study plan says its "planned for autumn 2005" but not enrolled.... is that gonna be a problem or what?

tomekz

HSC
Timmay said:
yeah ive had 2 mess around with it a bit but i got a timetable that works now, the only problem is that i had to get rid of intro to civil engineering which is "planned" for this semester and replace is with statics, ive got my program sorted so that i can do intro to civil at the start of next year without being stuck not having done it as a prereq for other subjects, the only problem is my study plan says its "planned for autumn 2005" but not enrolled.... is that gonna be a problem or what?
I had the same exact problem.......have u checked it lately??? today in the morning the tutorials intro to civil all the tutorials wher not full...... as yesterday they were.... oh and arent you going to do the internship??? coz i have quite a large clash.... between engineering practice preview and statics..... but either the lecture or turotial was only on one day...... anyway thats in spring long way away....

Timmay

HSC
yeah i plan on doin the diploma but i dont really have 2 worry about that for a year... but yeah it was 2 lectures i had clashing... at the moment my plan is to do

math mod 1
phys mod
statics
cells, genetics and evolution (science)

which was pretty much the only way i could get it to work, and i figure ill do intro to civil in 3rd semester (it seems to be only offered in autumn) but im not sure if thats doable, i think ill just go around annoying everyone on monday till i get it all sorted out...

(intro to civil and cge were clashing and i couldnt find any of my other science subjects that didnt have pre requisites or could be done in autumn without clashes)

fire away

Banned
HSC
i never thought i would get an opportunity to do this legitimately.........but someone called timmy is having a problem clashing, coz hes a retard one must assume

aaaahhhh llibbbbaaaalllooooowwwwwwww lllllliiiiibbbbbbaaaaaaalllllllloooooowwwwwwwwwww

TTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)