City of Unoriginal Writing... BLAH (1 Viewer)

pattie_d

HSC
Unoriginal? I agree, but she knows how to write. Unlike Stephenie Meyer.
Her plot was predictable, which made it boring for the most part.

Spoiler:

I summed it up that old hag...the bitchy one, I forgot her name. Anyway the one that put Jace in jail; I drew conclusions at the end of book two that they were related. And book 3 was no shocker, Sebastian being Jonathon and all.

Last edited:

randommegaloman

HSC
I agree; I thought the series was fairly unoriginal and boring (though much better than some others out there). I'm pretty certain that she's the one who wrote the "very secret diaries" parodies of LotR which *are* good. Very funny. The Very Secret Diaries

HSC
I agree; I thought the series was fairly unoriginal and boring (though much better than some others out there). I'm pretty certain that she's the one who wrote the "very secret diaries" parodies of LotR which *are* good. Very funny. The Very Secret Diaries
yeah it was definitely her. i remember reading them back in the days they were on fanfiction.net. thanks for posting the link, i wasnt sure where on the interwebs they had gotten to...

HSC
I thought the books were alright, though, I did not enjoy reading about the 'incest' bit. IMO, I believe Meyer in Twilight uses mediocre language.
DITO. D:
i went onto the author's webpage, right, and looked at the images of the characters that they had...

HOMG. I nearly gouged my eyes out from the lameness of it. My image of them shattered. D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)