citizen kane assessment (1 Viewer)

viraj30

HSC
I need help with my assessment

My task- You are a panel member on the American Film Academy Board and will be presenting the Golden Film Award to the greatest film ever made. Citizen kane is a contender for this award. Present a 5 minute speech accompanied by a 10 slide power point presentation on the reasons why Citizen Kane should receive the award.

Things to consider:-
Your speech should make an informed personal interpretation of the film as well as refer to two other critical interpretations. Consider the concept of textual integrity in your argument for Citizen Kane to be awarded the Golden Film Award..

Help needed please!

Also can some one type me up first few sentences of my speech and also ideas for my presentation....Thanks in advance!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
No one is going to write your speech, we are willing to help you come to your own conclusions about the film, and reasons as to why it's important.

Citizen Kane is noted for its influence on western cinema. Why do you think that is?

viraj30

HSC
No one is going to write your speech, we are willing to help you come to your own conclusions about the film, and reasons as to why it's important.

Citizen Kane is noted for its influence on western cinema. Why do you think that is?
i was in hospital for 2 weeks...

viraj30

HSC
lol'd.

If you could post on BoS for the last 2 weeks, why couldn't you start your speech?
i used this website, posted some posts to pass my time, but missed entire lessons on this module.....and it's not funny

viraj30

HSC

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
what the hell are u on about?? i didnt ask to write an entire speech...i asked first few sentences, thats just like good introductory sentences, not even the actual content!
But we're not allowed to do that either. Anything we write that you use is plagiarism. Whether a few lines or the whole thing. I get that you need help, and hopefully someone who studied the text directly can provide you with some more answers, but we can't write anything for you.

As for generic openers, you want to use something that grabs attention. Rosebud is one of the most famous lines in film history, so I'm sure there's a way to play around with that for great opener. After that you want to be introducing your thesis, what your actually argument. So you need to state the basic reason why it's so great. I'd suggest something that comments on its innovative film techniques, the strong driving narrative, and how it can be relevant to today's society.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)