Chucking a Skitzy! Should i Repeat? (1 Viewer)

hipnotize

Y0 peoples i need some feedback.
Basicly i know i can manage with 2u maths, economics, physics, english and 3u maths but for chemistry im a gonner. Like been trying to study for chem and everything goes in one ear comes out the other.
Basicly i think im going to get in the 70s for UAI. Pretty much just stacks out of reach for the courses i want.

Is Repeating chemistry next year an option ?
Or should i just do TAFE then try transfer
and i also have an apprenticeship interview on tuesday between the english days :X. So i dont know what i should do... the apprenticeship is only a last resort but i dont think i will get it .. im all out of options.... helps !!

Talk about pressure for the hsc exams im feelin' pressure of wtf im going to do next year...

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Nah repeating's not the way to go. The best thing to do would be to just go to whatever uni you can and work your way towards a transfer. 70s will get you into a fair few courses in a fair few unis.

hipnotize

But the thing about transfering is you have to pay for the course for that year.
What do you think about repeating just chemistry in TAFE or something?
OR should i just take the apprenticeship.
I swear ima chuck a skitzy.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
your exams start tomorrow, i'd suggest forgetting about after the exams for the moment, focus on what you can do and then think about your options until the resutls come back.

plus you have 13 units, chem may not be counted!

keep your options open so go for the apprentiship then think about th erest when you get marks back. you can't really tell if repeating chem will help unless you have the rest of your marks.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
That's great advice right there. Most important thing is to get the best result you can out of the exams so you can keep your options open.

smallcattle

HSC
iambored said:
your exams start tomorrow, i'd suggest forgetting about after the exams for the moment, focus on what you can do and then think about your options until the resutls come back.

plus you have 13 units, chem may not be counted!

keep your options open so go for the apprentiship then think about th erest when you get marks back. you can't really tell if repeating chem will help unless you have the rest of your marks.
i think he only has 11 units

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
tafe then transfer!
why go back to school?
tafe is 1 step ahead, youve already done your exam or whatever so!
not point in RE doing it!!
go tafe + transfer!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)