Christian preachers face arrest for passing out leaflets in Muslim neighbourhood (1 Viewer)

iamsamx

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Man I can see from this thread why people don't like muslims.

BUT I'M NOT GOING TO TELL ANY OFYOU WHY MUAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
because they blow shit up.

and wow @

Rageeb said:
learn to read already.

all i did was state that someone else suspected that you were aryan beauty and linked them to the thread. i haven't stated that you were the same person and even said at the end of my post that "i asked but no one replied" so i obviously dont know.
go argue with iamsamx or a_highway_man about it, dont get touchy because i just stated that sam wasn't the only one to suspect you being aryan beauty.

edit:
will you ever learn to read..? i never stated you were aryan beauty. all i did was link to a thread. geez..
Rageeb said:
i never accused you of being aryan beauty. all i did was link to another thread so other people could have a little more information. clearly wrote that "no one replied" so people knew that i didn't have all the facts myself.
wow he's thick..
he repeated this a thousand times and still didn't get that ari wouldn't dispute it (bcos he couldn't) and that ari would just keep trolling and trolling about crap until he got his way.

iamsamx

HSC
Aprilpeters said:
how about you all shut the fuck up and go back to the topic.
srry, just had to establish that ari is a dipshit who was unable to refute a simple fact so he decided to troll for about 1-2 pages.

anyway on topic, i reckon it was ok for them to handout leaflets, they shouldn't have been threatened for trying to promote their beliefs.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
iamsamx said:
srry, just had to establish that ari is a dipshit who was unable to refute a simple fact so he decided to troll for about 1-2 pages.
I'm pretty sure I owned the fuck out of your bullshit here, dipshit. So please go back and refute how someone who had not logged on could have possibly deleted me off their mutual friends list or how I'm a Jew with a swastika as an avatar.

And I never had anything to 'refute' as I didn't give a shit whether or not he thought I was Aryan. It was the fact that he cared enough to post about it on and on which provided my entertainment.

iamsamx

HSC
ari89 said:
And I never had anything to 'refute'.
yes you clearly did. i'm not gonna repeat it again as it's been repeated enough times on this page, twice in my last post.

ari89 said:
It was the fact that he cared enough to post about it on and on which provided my entertainment.
i know, you guys both argued about shit all for a page or two. it's his fault for feeding ur trolling arguements and ur fault for being a troll.

p.s i did counter ur swastika remark..

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
iamsamx said:
yes you clearly did. i'm not gonna repeat it again as it's been repeated enough times on this page, twice in my last post.
Actually no:)
I stated to him in this forum and via personal messages that I didn't care but it was him who cared and cared enough to post about it on and on

iamsamx said:
p.s i did counter ur swastika remark..
Oh really? Because you saw the word Star of David you cancelled out the entire idea of it having a Swastika to conclude that it was Jewish? And you ignored that because it contained a swastika Israel did not want it?
Try these keywords to help you see the error in that thinking: Holocaust, Nazism, 6 million Jews, etc

To put this to an end: My favorite food is prawns. Prawns are forbidden by kosher laws. Therefore I am not Jewish and to the best of my knowledge I have never been a Jew.

Edit: haha you guys are really pathetic

Last edited:

Aprilpeters

HSC
THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN! :read:

( if u reply to dis ur an idiot.....ari dis is directed at you because i know u cant help urself :D )

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
ari89 said:
Actually no:)
I stated to him in this forum and via personal messages that I didn't care but it was him who cared and cared enough to post about it on and on.
*sigh*
just can't let it go can you? as stated in my pm, i cared after we started arguing. you put up plenty of posts yourself. and ffs:

Rageeb said:
all i did was state that someone else suspected that you were aryan beauty and linked them to the thread. i haven't stated that you were the same person and even said at the end of my post that "i asked but no one replied" so i obviously dont know.
go argue with iamsamx or a_highway_man about it, dont get touchy because i just stated that sam wasn't the only one to suspect you being aryan beauty.
edit:

Aprilpeters said:
THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN!

( if u reply to dis ur an idiot.....ari dis is directed at you because i know u cant help urself )
:lol: this thread has to be shut down soon, this is not gonna end well

Last edited:

Scarlet Dream

HSC
if he didnt agree with it he shouldnt have arrested him as england is still a free country where you can believe wat you want and where you want
and rageeb why wont you just let it go when this thread is about something else?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Do you believe in magic
In a young girls heart
Where the music can free her
Whenever it starts.
And its MAGICCCC
when the music is groovy
it makes you feel happy like an old time movie
Ill tell you bout the magic that'll free your soul
Its like tryn to tell a stranger bout a rock and rollllll !!

From "Disney channel" , 'Do you believe in magic' By: 2 girls who are sisters, i dont know their names

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)