Chrissy hols hw for HSC? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Anyone who has done their HSC or is doing it this year, do you get much homework over the summer holidays?

If you do, how many hours/ assessments/ assignments did you have to do over the Christmas break?

HSC
Thanks. I'm trying to decide whether or not I'll go away with my parents or if I should just stay home and hang with friends and do small day trip things so that I can still finish all my school stuff without stressing too much. =]

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
All I had was an economics assignment :)

But all our teachers urged us to study lots..

Brontecat

HSC
Thanks. I'm trying to decide whether or not I'll go away with my parents or if I should just stay home and hang with friends and do small day trip things so that I can still finish all my school stuff without stressing too much. =]
i think it'd be a rlly great idea to just go away or hang with ur friends, whatever u like best.
I wouldn't spend any more time than a week (at the max.) on schoolwork. This is basically ur last real holiday time before the holidays get shorter and the work gets larger.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I had a few assignments due, but that was it.

The rest of my holidays was spent on relaxation :)

HSC
i had a bio assignment.
my cafs IRP (which is the major compulsory project all cafs students have to do and its pretty big)
an insane amount of biology homework.
an english test to study for

yeah i had heaps lol

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Anyone who has done their HSC or is doing it this year, do you get much homework over the summer holidays?

If you do, how many hours/ assessments/ assignments did you have to do over the Christmas break?
Nothing really, just the occasional math homework. Assignments and exams after the holidays suddenly got heavy though. So be ready for it :)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll probably have a few assignments.... which I'll remove at the very start of the holidays. Then, for the remainder I will do relaxed revision and laziness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)