Choosing The Movie and Sitting Through "Chick Flicks" (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lallypop said:
guys mite actually like chick flicks and then question themselves on their sexuality
yes, yes that happens alot...lol

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
So anyway, bf and i have seen a few movies together now, can't avoid it after 2 years, and it came to me that i've never been able to see a movie i GENUINELY want to watch.

He's really indecisive about everything else except for movies. These include

Troy
Alexander
The Last Samurai
Hero
Lord Of The Rings 3
Shrek 2
The Ring 2
Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy
Anchorman

There are some good movies there, otherwise I would've been incredibly reluctant, but when I suggested to watch stuff like "Closer" or "Crash" or "The Notebook" (which aren't necessarily all chick flicks) he screams for his life.

Is it THAT hard for you guys to sit through something that doesn't have fights or toilet humour? Or do I stick with my girly friends and do so?
Im of the convex gender (male) and i think:
Of those films, only Hitcherhikers guide is ANY good at all (because its got Tim from 'The Office[British NOT american version]'.
The rest are crap.

so there.

kateipie

HSC
I have only ever seen horror movies with my boyfriend, (and weve seen a few!) He refuses to see anything remotely drama themed. He must have a weird impression of the kind of person I am (Screaming, jumping, hiding behind him, hiding under seat etc...) its embarrassing really :p

Lennie

Haha. im having the opposite problem.

My BF nagged me ( for two WHOLE weeks) to see Madagascar (which i classify more as a chick flick).

Not only that, but although he would never ever admit to it, and i will never tell him i saw him do it (or else death will come to me) he actually cried in bridget jones' diary :rolleyes:

haha. even i, am not so lame :p

Reallyreally

HSC
I try to be a gentleman and let the lady choose. Sittin thru a chick flick is a test of how much your girl means to u. And vice versa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)