it's coming to me...
HSC
Originally posted by [FTHRW8]
Nope, So far I've had 2 relationships which I consider to be "proper"

Longest lasting a year and a half

But now I'm more into suck buddies

:)

Thus, Bros b4 Hoes
When all else fails get your buddies to suck you off. Bros b4 Hoes.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by [FTHRW8]
Nope, So far I've had 2 relationships which I consider to be "proper"

Longest lasting a year and a half

But now I'm more into suck buddies

:)

Thus, Bros b4 Hoes
then who do u consider to be hoes? ani gal u have a relationship with?

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
friends ...

BROS B4 HOES all da time ... :)

pcwizz

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by asha_ramirez
I agree Bros before hoes... the female version... chicks before pricks? I don't know haha.

ahahaha...aren't we talented. :p

yes i would pick friends..

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
if its an ultimatum then you choose your friends because like everyone says, if your girlfriend/boyfriend makes you choose then they arent worth it. But its always good to try and reach a compromise and if you really want to be with them, then you should try to work something out.

But I think your boyfriend/girlfriend has to come first sometimes though because if they arent important enough to spend time with then why are you with them in the first place? Im just opposed to people making ultimatums.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
haha ive been in this situation before, i was with this guy for 8 months and he was gettin pissed off because my best friend is a guy who ive known forever... basically oneday he sat me down and said.. its me or him......i chose my best friend over him without even thinking, he wasnt worth it if he was gonna make me give up the person who has stuck by me through thick and thin.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
asha_ramirez said:
I agree Bros before hoes... the female version... chicks before pricks? I don't know haha.
My friends and I used to say Chicks before dicks.

berry580

HSC
_muse_ said:
haha ive been in this situation before, i was with this guy for 8 months and he was gettin pissed off because my best friend is a guy who ive known forever... basically oneday he sat me down and said.. its me or him......i chose my best friend over him without even thinking, he wasnt worth it if he was gonna make me give up the person who has stuck by me through thick and thin.
So 8 months of relationship is gone in that one convosation? Looks like you want to f--- your friend that he's pissed with, more than your actual boyfriend.
Don't let me get this right- you'll sooner or later be with that friend of your's, if you really don't love him, he'd probably the one day come up to you and says he likes you and there goes your 'good friend' or vice versa.

J

jhakka

berry580 said:
So 8 months of relationship is gone in that one convosation? Looks like you want to f--- your friend that he's pissed with, more than your actual boyfriend.
Don't let me get this right- you'll sooner or later be with that friend of your's, if you really don't love him, he'd probably the one day come up to you and says he likes you and there goes your 'good friend' or vice versa.
How old are you? Grow up.

Just because she chose her friend over her boyfriend doesn't mean she wants to screw him. Some people actually value their friends.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
berry580 said:
You seriously got to get your priorities right, id have done the same if i was in the situation. Anybody that makes you choose between them and something else important to you is an idiot.

Id rather let the girl go than put her in a situation in which she had to choose.

HSC
steph@nie said:
My friends and I used to say Chicks before dicks.
(argh... forgot the quote... can't use this new format... sorry ppls...)
btw, i thought people only said "chicks before dicks, bros before hoes" as a joke...

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
jhakka said:
How old are you? Grow up.

Just because she chose her friend over her boyfriend doesn't mean she wants to screw him. Some people actually value their friends.

THANKYOU! yeah i do value my friend, and just becausehe's a guy, doesn't mean im gonna go fuck him just because he's stood by me forever. For god's sake some girl/guy friendships don't involve sex, or anything physical....some of them involve respect.
and yeah, 8 months of a relationship was gone over one conversation, but i felt that i needed to let this guy go if he was even thinking that, because a thought can stay with you forever, and the fact that he said it, means he had suspicions and didn't trust me.. so he deserved to go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)