• Girlfriend / Boyfriend

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Friends

Votes: 33 71.7%

• Total voters

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
If a girl/guy that youve been going out with for, say 6mths+ makes u choose between him/her or your friends, who would you choose?

If it happened to me i would pick my friends because a girl who forces you to make that decision isnt for me.

HSC
Originally posted by Tommy_Lamp
im not talking about going out, im talking about a final decision
in that case, pick friends of couse...
when all your fuckwit bfs have left you, your friends are still there for you...
*bitter*

EDIT: on another note, i dont think i would've gone out with someone for 6 mths if they were the type to give me ultimatums like that...

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by whiterabbit
in that case, pick friends of couse...
when all your fuckwit bfs have left you, your friends are still there for you...
*bitter*
but what if your bf could be your future husband, who will, essentially, be there for you forever?

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
but what if your bf could be your future husband, who will, essentially, be there for you forever?
If your potential husband would make you chose him over your friends then I can't see why you would want to marry him..

berry580

HSC
"If it happened to me i would pick my friends because a girl who forces you to make that decision isnt for me."

This would probably be the major reason over why I chose 'friend', because otherwise I would of choose 'girlfriend'.
But inorder to be more accurate, I would really need to know WHY did she want me to choose.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
If it were possible that he was my future husband then he would understand how important friends are to me and not ask me to choose....

if he does ask me to choose... its bye byez

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'd choose my friends and he'd be goooone. I don't tolerate that shit, my friends are the most important thing I have.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Originally posted by berry580
I would really need to know WHY did she want me to choose.
She says your not spending enough time with her and that ur spending to much time with ur friends

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
My friends, cause at any moment your girlfriend might desert you but if you've good friends you know that they'll stand by you whatever happens, and they have been putting up with you for a damn long time.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i think id pick my friends, if a guy is making me choose, i dont think hed be the guy for me anyway.
and besides, at our age, guys are around for what, a few months at best, but most of our friends will be there for a hell of a lot longer than that.

^___^
HSC
hahaha
but in a relationship, each other is gotta show respect

and you gotta expect these kinda questions from girls everynow and then

i mean, she might have to put up with ur mates, and in return u gotta give up something to make her happy, otherwise the relationship will be gornnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by Tommy_Lamp
i would pick my friends because a girl who forces you to make that decision isnt for me.
Man... dat just sums it up for me...
I'm so on ur wavelength...

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by [FTHRW8]
I'll take it you've never heard that saying before

When I get in trouble, it my boys who are going to get me out of it.

Either way, if a chick is going to make me make a choice like that, shes no more then a hoe :)

Put up with me, put up with my mates.
yes i have heard of that saying a million times.

maybe its cuz the gals u have been with are actual hoes. real ones know where your coming from and respect u and ur friends.

berry580

HSC
She says your not spending enough time with her and that ur spending to much time with ur friends
Then I'd just spend more time with her, I'm more than sure that you just don't break up with friends because you don't go out with them, also, if I've been out with a girl for 1/2 year, then probably spending more time with her is worth it. But then and again, there's really alot more to consider than this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)