Chocolate thread (1 Viewer)

Disssi

HSC
N/A

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
they taste pretty bad but ye i used to eat like a pack a day
Yea facts its so garbage if u eat the pack alone so u dip it with tea but i ate most of it by itself and ye i can see wwhy

These are HEAVENLY.

Im having them right now with chai.
Haha thats the right way to eat it, idk how u still have it because most of the indian shops in my area are closed unless u had a bulk of them before covid then ur pre lucky

Yess ofc 😍

View attachment 32574

If you're Indian, and you've never had this.. idk what to tell you
Thats a classic, I finessed so much people by selling this

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I used to buy this for a cheap price from Aldi and then I would sell it cheaper than canteen in Year 3. I was a full on entrepreneur back then but the teachers were opps since we couldn't trade food, everyone would come to the boys bathroom and we would be selling shit. The teachers realised people were getting all the snacks and one of my homies snitched on me :(. Never spoke to him after that.

laterz laterz

HSC
I used to buy this for a cheap price from Aldi and then I would sell it cheaper than canteen in Year 3. I was a full on entrepreneur back then but the teachers were opps since we couldn't trade food, everyone would come to the boys bathroom and we would be selling shit. The teachers realised people were getting all the snacks and one of my homies snitched on me :(.
he wasn't a homie then 🙁

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
hm that so

I've never actually tried it I just always thought it looked really cute the packaging and size, it defs seems like it tastes mediocre
yeah def, people would trade their pokemon cards for it and there was so much hype. I think the crackers and cheese were better than it, even then crackers and cheese are average at best.

HSC
yeah def, people would trade their pokemon cards for it and there was so much hype. I think the crackers and cheese were better than it, even then crackers and cheese are average at best.
people trading pokemon cards for the cheese were totally getting the short end of the stick

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Its honestly scary because I kinda forgot most of primary, I just remember some key bits. I had quite a bit of friends back them but I only have contacts with 1 of them and I haven't spoken to the guy for like a year or so. Kinda makes you wonder whats going to happen with your friends after high school :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)