chinese medicine? (1 Viewer)

school:(

i jus wanted to ask waddya think of a career in chinese medicine? like im in yr 12 now.. and i always thought i wanted to do a combined degree psychology/law.. but i dont know anymore..
do any of u know anyone who's doin chinese medicine right now?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
can u do psychology/law? u probably mean science/law hey..

my friend's sister did acupuncture and she seems to be going fine, if that's wht u like then go for it~

no with the psyhcology/law degree, i asked my careers advisor and said there is a degree like that...
and with the chinese medicine, can u plz gimme some details about it and stuff? like is it a suitable career and how long is the course etc etc
thanx so much

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by school:(
no with the psyhcology/law degree, i asked my careers advisor and said there is a degree like that...
Like that = B.Sc or B.A. majoring in psych combined with law :)

and with the chinese medicine, can u plz gimme some details about it and stuff? like is it a suitable career and how long is the course etc etc
thanx so much
I'd do med sci or sci first if I were you to get a good scientific foundation, it'll help you to understand how the medicine actually works.

Bit of a change from law! What made you switch?

well see im not really into science.. iv always wanted to do pshycology/law but lately my parents have been tellin me to do something involving medicine.. i dont really wanna dissapoint em but i figured since they payin for my private skool fees i gorra make em happy somehow...
well enuf of that
but bout chinese medicine. how much do i need to get in?
what uni's offer that course etc?
thanx soo much for yr help
laterz

T

taketheredone

UTS B.Health Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine
uai cut-off for past 3 years were 85.95 89.7 90.6

UWS B. Applied Science (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
uai cut-off for past 3 years were 65.25 86.6 79.7

thanks sooooooo much for yr help
but do u think they offer this degree at maquarie or sydney? iv been to nsw for my hsc lectures so many times n i dont really like it.. sydneys not any better but at least it looks betta :p
i lieked maquarie d best cos they said if i go into psychology it has the best department for it there.. what do u all think?
bye

b. of pharmacy?

u said i could do b. of pharmacy to get into chinese medicine? how much do i need to get into that? cos b. of arts combined with psychology/law is 91 now.. ii think thats in sydney too.. so its prolly lower everyone else.
so is it more for chinese medicine. i dont want to do a degree where its b. of science cos im not interested in science
thanx
bye

T

taketheredone

Re: b. of pharmacy?

Originally posted by school:(
u said i could do b. of pharmacy to get into chinese medicine? how much do i need to get into that? cos b. of arts combined with psychology/law is 91 now.. ii think thats in sydney too.. so its prolly lower everyone else.
so is it more for chinese medicine. i dont want to do a degree where its b. of science cos im not interested in science
thanx
bye

Well I think Chinese Medicine is kinda scienc-ey. :) When I mentioned B.Pharm, I thought you were just looking for anything medicine-related. Pharmacy doesn't include Chinese medicine.

Just wait until the University Admissions Centre (UAC) releases their guide (it'll be soon - ask your careers advisor). The guide will have info about UAI cutoffs for every course and all unis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)