Chinese girls the hottest outa all asians? (1 Viewer)

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
I really, really don't think we're shorter than Viets in general. Look how tiny they are.

LMF^^ and (^o^) are both such fobby names :p

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Stupid Jan registered after me, she copied my fobness since she ain't fob enough.

Where were you durin the good old days when Chinatown was the place to be...? LoL :p

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Back on topic. Han Ga In AGAIN.

(she's in the middle, you can tell, because she's the only decent one there)

EDIT: eh.. was Dreamerish/Nakashima flirting with me before? If so, HAWT. :eek:

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
since she ain't fob enough...

Col read.. SINCE SHE AIN'T FOB ENOUGH!!!!!!!! XP

is Nakashima Dreamerish!?! :S

who's Han Ga In? :S Me no korean hype
however i'm watching some korean shit right now lol

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
what korean shit are you watching?

EDIT: more HAWT Han Ga In pics at pg 24, pg 27.

2nd EDIT: Only girl I'd go lesbian for. :eek:

Last edited:

lengy

HSC
Wow, in that multishot box thingo she looks really bad.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Bendent said:
when i went to beijing a lot of guys are really tall.
ya, I think people from Beijing are usually quite tall (on average). The girls are tall.

Why do girls need to try to make their eyes so big to look good? I don't think forcing ur eyes big is cute, sometimes you look stupid doing that (wtf are you staring at)
just be natural....
I like it when people are natural in pictures, when they are not trying to strike a pose, when their emotions communicate to you from the pictures and you feel what they feel.
Nowadays maybe it's really "IN" for asian girls to have big eyes, they think it looks better than small eyes so they try to make their eyes bigger in pictures.... but hey.... if u force urself to be big....too much that it looks fake then I wouldn't call that attractive. Some girls don't have superbig eyes, don't have very sexy lips, have quite generic features but it is the "attitude" they present that stands out..... they give you a feeling that they are classy, even in pictures.... and usually you won't think "Wow! What a babe" the first time you see them but after a while you start to feel that they look actually look good.

Bendent

HSC
yeah some girls look better the more you look at them. some who are beautiful at first sight looks average the more you look at them.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I still don't understand why big eyes are considered more beautiful to asian girls..
Is it because asian men prefer girls with bigger eyes?

What's the reasoning......

I say Asian because I suppose white guys tend to like smaller asian eyes..... that's generalising but true from my observation

Bendent

HSC
i think big eyes do look better. maybe not too much on asian girls but more on white ppl.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I reckon big eyes are generally universally appreciated. Alot of Asian girls nowadays are getting surgery to make their eyes look bigger. You ask them 'why', and by far the unanimous response is that it enhances aesthetic appeal. You look at Asian chicks many consider to be hot, and you rarely find one to have real squinty eyes. Then there's the situation regarding Eurasians. Alot of guys, Asian and Non-Asian talk about the 'cute Asian face with big beautiful eyes', etc.

Personally, the whole 'faking' big eyes act to look all cutsey wootsey turns me off. They just remind me of honkie fobs trying to act all adorable.. looks stupid in my opinion.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
don't know if this has been said but han ga in looks like song hye gyo. who is hawt :eek:

the following are generalisations so stfu gtfo the thread lol if you don't concur. btw this is based only on appearance, if it was the whole package then i'm pretty sure jap chicks would win hands down.

taiwan girls: nfi. think i've yet to meet one.

hk girls: very pretty with dyed hair and normally quite small/short.

mlc: 'plainer' POV. your stereotypical asian: black hair, flat nose, thick mando accent ahaha

jap: yeah better than average.

krn: quite hawt. dyed hair is almost a given. can be mistaken for hk girls bahahaha

filo: darker tan so therefore a more exotic beauty look. think of a more toned-down version of adriana lima and thats what a comparatively more beautiful filo should be

viet: hmm iono to me they look like oriental dolls because they're prolly the smallest out of all the asians. therefore more cute than hot.

indonesian/thailand/singapore/malaysia: same thing. "all you asians look alike" by chris tucker my man

indians/lankans/pakis: hey they're asian too! i guess people mean east asia though haha.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
ahahahah <3 Chris Tucker in Rush Hour
So cute with the funny voice and eyes

tlodg

HSC
N/A
bobness, what do you think of taiwan celebrities?

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
tlodg said:
u r a special guy, Collin.
How is he special? :p

Cute is pretty, how that's about it and only works for young girls. They are pretty for sure when you look at those pix, however you'd move onto something else (i believe we are talking bout asian girls making their eyes look big purposely to look cute, btw some guys do that too, and it's fkn scary). The attitude and movement of pix/acutal person irl attract me more than how big their eyes are really...

But yeh, big eyes, generally good. O_O eyes, nono.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)