chinese bakground - weirdest txt (1 Viewer)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
hihiz pplz....... i guess at this stage (before da hsc, after all the lessons are ended) we should be very familiar wif the texts.....

which one do you feel da weirdest?? i fink the song "havin nothing" is pretty weird...... lolz, guess i dun haf ne feelins that i am lack of freedom :p

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
u do background chinese, xiao?

how long have u been in aus?

hmm, may be i should've done it.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
phew, i thought u too do chinese bkspkr

yea i do bak gound... i got here at the end of 1997 and started schoolin in english intensive center at the beginnin of 98... so yea, not a great advantage..... but i do chinese mainly cuz i wanna challenge myself...... c how much i can handle....... also, + i got to c all the chinese pplz..... =) well sort of different perspective i think.....

mercury

HSC
i see, i got here two years before you..... hey, u doing heaps well then =p hmm, i really regret not doing Chinese now... I actually like the language and culture heaps..... ah well. I shall continue in my free time and in uni if possible.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz, i c....... i am sure u will do very well if u choose to do it....... but den again, my mum is like angry 24 7 cuz i do chinese bakspker cuz it doesn' get scaled as well?? well, not as well as say jap continuers...... and she says cuz i am an asian, i can haf an edge in asian languages, hence get better marks...... oohhhhhh well, i guess i didn't do chiense cuz i wanted the mark, but rather ..... uhm interest i suppose.....

now i am considerin to do a language in uni..... and is it true that u can only select language if u select barts??

Mr.Moonlight

HSC
N/A
man, i thought i could find some notes here, it's just a chatroom. i came to Aus in 98, and i just always forgets how to write the words. it's fully annoying that it takes heaps of time for me to flip the dictionary in the exam rather than writing. Help, although it's probably too late for that.

mercury

HSC
js read more books and newspapers :p
that's the only way you can improve anyway.
not that I do the chinese course, but maintaing my Chinese level eventually comes down to reading and writing more frequently.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
listen to chinese music i learned a lot of words through lyrics :)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
like, read the martial arts novels by "jin yong", both entertainin and learnin great phrases to impress the markers....... =)

mercury

HSC
w00t :p
jin yong's absolutely GREAT...
how could i have survived high school without his books... hehe

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mercury

jin yong's absolutely GREAT...
how could i have survived high school without his books... hehe
YEA!!! i recon!!! but the problem is , i usually read the book for a whole day rather than study... lolz usually i miss my train stop cuz i was readin his novel, ahahahaha..... lolz too hypnotisin..

btw wut does w00t mean??

psych_girl

HSC
quite excitiing to read your chattings on the net, guess what? I read today's news online which said jinyong went to Sichuan, chengdu 2 days before. ummmmmmm......... It sounds like fantinstic!:)

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
Wow this year-old thread comes alive again =D
Background speakers is fun and easy! You don't really need to study for it...and my teacher likes me heaps so that means I get nice marks! (he's a weird man, but yeah, who cares =P)
Our yearly exam sucked though, 4 extended response questions, and only 1 1/2 hrs! It didn't help at all that I write in Traditional characters...I think I heard the bones rattling inside my hand.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
uhm... i think u can write in traditional... but then agian... i maybe wrong...

btw, mcloncollie, love ur sig ^.^

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
xiao1985 said:
uhm... i think u can write in traditional... but then agian... i maybe wrong...

btw, mcloncollie, love ur sig ^.^
You can write in Traditional in both school assessments and the HSC, just that it takes heaps more time for me =(

Hahaha I know eh, the pic on my sig was extracted from me and my friend's msn convo, we randomly made up a whole story...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)