China to Bush: Stay out of our affairs (1 Viewer)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Friendly slap?
Must have a ring with the seal of the president

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
Slidey said:
Somebody tell me who's troll this is. I can't figure it out yet and I refuse to accept somebody is both that conservative and that stupid (even though, I've met such people in real life, it's too depressing to contemplate).
go south the Mason-Dixon line

all you can eat conservative bullshit.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Dongle said:
In terms of a country's sovereignty, retard. Not an individual's.
chinese nationalists are way better than muslims on bos

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
jb_nc said:
chinese nationalists are way better than muslims on bos
retard speaks again. when was being a Muslim nationalistic? fucking dim wit.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
lol, can't see your post. oh well, sure your gem of wisdom descended down from thebes.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
it is possible to be both.

there is an estimated 23 million +
population of Muslims in china

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
You see great glorious motherland china kills them for their convenience!
Them and Optus are clearly in cahoots.

pandaish

HSC
http://www.anti-cnn.com/

Miles Edgeworth said:
You see great glorious motherland china kills them for their convenience!
Seriously how would you know? Have you ever lived in China before? When you don't even understand the Chinese culture what gives you the right to critise them? Don't base your opinion just because you are annoyed at China for being one of the most important nations or from the ridiculous information you get from western media.

Aryanbeauty said:
America, as the one and only superpower and the world's richest country with a GDP of $ 14 trillion, with its military capability spanning all corners of the globe and its mighty economy without which the world can't function, has every right to interfere in chinese internal affairs or any other country for that matter.
So? don't give china all these crap about freedom of speech and religion when America is locking all these ppl in guantanamo prison without trials. Just because America is the "mighty economy" (as you said, which won't be true any more from 2012) doesn't give america any right to interfere. and really a country lead by Bush who can't even spell properly is it going to get better soon? i don't think so. what an idiot.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
pandaish is my alt account for trolling.

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
Why do we care about human rights abuses in China? We never really cared before.

Although, with their growing middle class, they will slowly gain their freedoms. Better that the transition is slow rather than instant like Iraq. Lol.

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
I reckon Americans, Israelites, and the people that have that funny accent in Europe, should do an invasion on the Chinas and kill lot of people. LULZ

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
Now that would be quite a bloody war. As long as Australia isn't involved. Europe, East Asia and North America nuke each other and Australia comes out on top. ;)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Snaykew said:
Now that would be quite a bloody war. As long as Australia isn't involved. Europe, East Asia and North America nuke each other and Australia comes out on top. ;)

We'll pull a Steve Bradbury on it.

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
So because America has a high proportion of criminals in jails, it isn't really free and has no place talking about freedom?

Part of freedom is having jails to punish those who encroach on other peoples freedoms. Even if the Americans are overzealous in their sentencing this hardly makes the whole country despotic.

Also, it entirely possible that a significant reason for the high incarceration rate is excellent law enforcement which makes their country safer.
It's called mandatory sentencing and taking away the court's power of discretion, which encourages repeat offenders because they turn into hardened criminals in prison and become distant to society. Some people don't need to goto gaol to be detered from reoffending. So no, it's not due to excellent law enforcement, its due to politicians who want to seem tough on crime so they throw everyone in prison who are first time offenders.

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
Oh I agree they are over the top. But having a decent police force is still probably a factor. I'd still rather live in American than most corrupt and virtually lawless states. At least part of the figures are because more criminals are caught than in alot of other countries.
Best argument ever. I'D RATHER LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITH LAW THAN A COUNTRY WITHOUT LAW.

Miles Edgeworth said:
Simple question, where would you rather live:

America or China?
Australia.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
ari89 said:
Can someone please explain to me what the US correctional system has to do with offshore human rights abuses?

Anyone?

Snaykew

HSC
N/A
zimmerman8k said:
Yeah ok, that added nothing to my argument. But what you've done is focused on what is just a red herring rather than addressing the rest of my argument which did make sense.
I didn't have a problem with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)