China plans to dominate Asia and the World (1 Viewer)

joshhopp

HSC
This is racist against Asians. I hereby lodge a formal complaint on the grounds that the preceeding quotes may offend me or others.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
China requires a strict government to keep the people in line.. however this won't last too long...

They have a growing middle class, if they cannot control them these people will ruin their current economy and push towards a more democratic nation, i'm sure china will be a super-power but i think this will be a while longer than 2050.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
No

This article is bullshit

And China will not dominate me , I am an Australian

that is why god created

HAZING

ZabZu

HSC
In a few decades India is going to have a larger population that China.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I was just thinking here...is a communist political system with a capitlaist economic system sustainable? The Chinese government has implemented widely sucsessful reforms as the country moves towards a market economy. However a capitalist economic system with create sigificant problems for the government. FIrstly you will have the widening class gap. (you can see it west vs east) this has to boil over at some point. Also, as China opens up to the world, the chinese people will inevitably question why they cannot to have the same political freedoms as the majority of the planet.

The communist government has ensured its survival for now, but they must be careful if they wish to be around in say 20 years time. (BTW i long for the day the CCP falls!)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, i would have to concur with that.....as the economy develops china will need a certain level of Government control in its direction, but however once it is more highly developed society, the CCP's role will IMHO become unsustainable

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
As long as the Peoples Republic of China REMAINS the Peoples Republic of China, i'm good.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
ALthough i would hardly call it the PEOPLE'S republic of china atm lol

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
China is the most populated nation on earth in terms of the amount of people in China itself and i am not talking about population density or the number of people in a square kilometre and i don't know where you got India from.

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Actually Monaco is the most populated country when you look at the number of people in Monaco in the number of kms.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
India ~ 1 Billion
China ~ 1.3 Billion

Mumma

HSC
Actually Monaco is the most populated country when you look at the number of people in Monaco in the number of kms.
Density does not equal population

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Dah ... but not many people even know where monaco is ... pfft ... It was just a little useless fact.

berry580

HSC
hatty said:
hmmm
if china gets 2 powerful
we'll get america 2 nuke them

now its true theyve got a powerful economy, but ive never seen any economy so powerful that can block a good ol' nuclear bomb.
The most intelligent comment of the year.
:cool:

by 2020, china will have the largest economy in the world.

by 2050, china will be the most powerful country in the world.
Shut-up, China is still a 3rd world country, and China needs foreign aid (lift oif arms ban should be good enough).

Stan..

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
nah too much corruption in china, it will take a long time to clean-up
Seconded, By the time it takes them to clean up their government/Industry. Their window of oppotunity would have passed.

But today, we see China as a rising superpower in future modern day society. As soon as china rids of its communist government and become a democracy, it will by far be the most superpower nation this planet has ever seen.
And what makes you think that they would even consider doing that?

Last edited:

berry580

HSC
Stan.. said:
But today, we see China as a rising superpower in future modern day society. As soon as china rids of its communist government and become a democracy, it will by far be the most superpower nation this planet has ever seen.
If China get rids of its communist government, then China would become the 2nd Middle East, and instead only People's Republic of China and Republic of China- 2 regions, I'm afraid 'China' would be split into 20 something odd regions.
Call me racist or whatever you want, but general Chinese people's attitudes simply isn't suitable for 'democracy', just look at Hong Kong, China for gods sake- protests f---ing everywhere like there's nothing better to do, look at Taiwan- 'politicians' are like gangsters who have gang fights literally routinely in the 'parliament'.

Last edited:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
berry580 said:
The most intelligent comment of the year.
:cool:

Shut-up, China is still a 3rd world country, and China needs foreign aid (lift oif arms ban should be good enough).
no, no she doesn't.
she's coping capably at the moment.

Stan..

HSC
berry580 said:
If China get rids of its communist government, then China would become the 2nd Middle East, and instead only People's Republic of China and Republic of China- 2 regions, I'm afraid 'China' would be split into 20 something odd regions.
Call me racist or whatever you want, but general Chinese people's attitudes simply isn't suitable for 'democracy', just look at Hong Kong, China for gods sake- protests f---ing everywhere like there's nothing better to do, look at Taiwan- 'politicians' are like gangsters who have gang fights literally routinely in the 'parliament'.
That was from the front page, I was just rebutting the comment..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)