Childish Behaviour of Teachers a Bad Example? (1 Viewer)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Suvat said:
Formula for a high school teacher's annual salary in dollars:
(Average aligned mark in HSC of students in all of his or her classes/Average aligned mark in HSC of students in that school doing the subjects in question over the past 3 years, including the current year) * 50000

Brilliant eh :p
what about 7-10 schools?
LOL

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I think that teacher's salaries should depend on the quality of the teacher. As someone who has had both brilliant teachers and not so good teachers, I think those brilliant teachers I had should be paid a lot more. I also think that one of the great things about some of those fantastic teachers is that they have been offered jobs in the private sector for a lot more money, but because they believe in public education, they have taken a wage sacrifice to uphold their morals and ideals.

Their action may seem childish, but strong actions have to be taken for you to be listened too, especially when dealing with the government.

I am a product of the public education system. Without good teachers, I would never be where I am today. We need to ensure that the quality of a public school education is maintained.

Generator

HSC
N/A
The problem is how to determine who the 'brilliant' teachers happen to be. It is far from being as simple as comparing the marks/grades of the students to the state average (or another 'benchmark').

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)