chicks at acu/social life (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
my prefernce of information tech..
i was wondering if acu have food looking chicks that go there...
and secondly my question is does acu have a good social life.. for both i mean i the nth sydney campuse

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
Argonaut said:
IS that the only reason you're going to uni? For the girls???

Sad.

VERY sad.
no the only reason is to further my education.... chicks and parties come last.. first thing is education

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
notnownotever said:
my prefernce of information tech..
i was wondering if acu have food looking chicks that go there...
and secondly my question is does acu have a good social life.. for both i mean i the nth sydney campuse
what are food looking chicks? chicks that look like food???

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
mr EaZy said:
ROFL :) thats funny man

but at a chatholic uni.................
mate!!
U
DONT
STAND
A
CHANCE!!!
:) :)
i'm confused... from what i heard acu is not like a full on catholic thing, but different.. its just a name...
i dont stand a chance????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
u confuse me.... i need some serious replies from people who go there

Ziff

HSC
N/A
From what I know about Catholic school girls... they're all... very liberal...

So a Catholic university should be free reign for any man or woman? :p

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
Ziff said:
From what I know about Catholic school girls... they're all... very liberal...

So a Catholic university should be free reign for any man or woman? :p
its not so much catholic its just a name.... its full of different religions and nationalities.... so lets us hope that i'm right ;)

azn_spirit

...messed up...
HSC
Hehe..food looking chicks LOL another LOL with the german keyboard :p. Nah theres nothing much catholic to catholic university, I'm saying from my experience of 13 years at catholic schools, there is indeed a catholic atmosphere but I guess thats as far as you get other than that its nothing more than a normal school/uni except with boosted up moral values and strictness, I kept being told to tuck my shirt in almost everyday @ school, girls at catholic school (not sure about uni) aren't that liberal but they aren't that undecent either.

And about the social life/chicks, I had a visit the other day with a friend...its such a small uni but nice and very close to the cool stuff at North Sydney if you having any fantasy about it being one nice uni like UTS, just check out the cafeteria its small as which I kinda represents the size of the uni i guess...., but the social life there should be still ok seeing how its very cosy instead. And for the chicks well did run into alot of asian chicks mostly fobs other than that I wouldn't have a clue :p

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
azn_spirit said:
Hehe..food looking chicks LOL another LOL with the german keyboard :p. Nah theres nothing much catholic to catholic university, I'm saying from my experience of 13 years at catholic schools, there is indeed a catholic atmosphere but I guess thats as far as you get other than that its nothing more than a normal school/uni except with boosted up moral values and strictness, I kept being told to tuck my shirt in almost everyday @ school, girls at catholic school (not sure about uni) aren't that liberal but they aren't that undecent either.

And about the social life/chicks, I had a visit the other day with a friend...its such a small uni but nice and very close to the cool stuff at North Sydney if you having any fantasy about it being one nice uni like UTS, just check out the cafeteria its small as which I kinda represents the size of the uni i guess...., but the social life there should be still ok seeing how its very cosy instead. And for the chicks well did run into alot of asian chicks mostly fobs other than that I wouldn't have a clue :p
i went to st marys cathedral college, who is this.. this is the bloke who got kicked out of the jewish musuem in modern history..... and was the first ever person to get kicked out of a religion, for being to political. who is this?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)